IGNORED

Major Trophy News - Bristol Derby On The Cards

BS3 GAS

Rovers & city edge closer to a JPT derby after both clubs missed out on 1st round byes (16 clubs got byes)

draw from

Southern Section West

Bristol Rovers
Bristol City
Cheltenham
Exeter
Plymouth
Portsmouth
Torquay
Wycombe

draw on 17th Aug on soccer Am

http://www.football-league.co.uk/johnstonespainttrophy/news/20130704/trophy-round-1-draw-details-announced_2293332_3228321

please please ...i would love to have the sags ag or away...they can use there horfield to ag tunnell again,or put a video up on you tube of there trainers quality.

Tunnels, trainers etc etc. Blah blah blah.. The last I seen of any city last year they were getting slapped and sprinting up park street after making a dreadful attempt at attacking the green house which was full of gas..

Let me know when the sprouts that everybody has started are done....I'm starving

As for the pikeys...no thanks..... cant stand seeing the blue few on the EE and refuse to give any £ to them by going to the whorefiled cabbage patch

Not to mention the injuries and crap that follow a game against the trainer wearing tunnelling northeners.......

Which reminds me....is it 10 years since the last bonfire yet?..... must be due?

Tunnels, trainers etc etc. Blah blah blah.. The last I seen of any city last year they were getting slapped and sprinting up park street after making a dreadful attempt at attacking the green house which was full of gas..

Really, tell me more, I'll see if I can get you a job on jackanory, between you lot & Cardiff we could get a whole series of utter bull 5hit.

pepsi you come on our board chatting absolute shite....i think its about time you said goodbye to this board and vanish for good..i for one have been going to ag since 1979 and youve never turnt up.the only time you d id was this year when1,you wouldnt come out of a certain pub,,2 you got ran ashton park!! ... who the f..k are the ghs... i think it stands for get home sharpish...

pepsi you come on our board chatting absolute shite....i think its about time you said goodbye to this board and vanish for good..i for one have been going to ag since 1979 and youve never turnt up.the only time you d id was this year when1,you wouldnt come out of a certain pub,,2 you got ran ashton park!! ... who the f..k are the ghs... i think it stands for get home sharpish...

I will vanish, off this thread anyway..

Can't be assed to get into this sort of debate..

Or any debate with you to be fair, if it ain't swearing and smileys its full stops and commas where they shouldn't be..

Ta da.

oh dear, ask your "gas" who were in there who ran, the "gas" in there have held there hands up, they've already given credit to us for that which makes me think you know nowt and without a doubt, you weren't there pal.

I will vanish, off this thread anyway..

Can't be assed to get into this sort of debate..

Or any debate with you to be fair, if it ain't swearing and smileys its full stops and commas where they shouldn't be..

Ta da.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::clap::clap: .............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :gasmask::gasmask::gasmask: what a w....anchor you really are!,,,,.........only debate you have is a master when we loose,,,,,...........,,,,,,bye

Archived