IGNORED

Eddie Oshodie, Jamie Turley & Oliver Norwood

tezOfCity

Anyone know anything about whats going on with these guys? I know there were strong shouts from fans for us to make a move for them, particularly the first two. All gone a bit quite though.

You've probably answered your own question right there. Nothing happening I would imagine.

I would hope weve looked at them. But if they werent good enough then fair enough. There was so much hype about them towards the end of last season and that all just seems to of suddenly stopped.

We've already signed other defensive targets, which would most likely rule out the other two, as for Norwood, he's at Huddersfield, can't see why he'd come here, and besides, we've also already signed a CM. Be very surprised if any of the three were even targets.

Anyone know anything about whats going on with these guys? I know there were strong shouts from fans for us to make a move for them, particularly the first two. All gone a bit quite though.

Think you mean James Norwood

I would hope weve looked at them. But if they werent good enough then fair enough. There was so much hype about them towards the end of last season and that all just seems to of suddenly stopped.

Buying a player based on hype usually ends badly!!

Only on here, maybe not from the people that can spot a footballer and do it for a living! I'm sure that if a league club wanted them badly enough then they would already be in training with

Look forward to the headline 'City sign 3 from Forest Green' at some point over the weekend....!!

Archived