IGNORED

Crewe Players Arrested For Sexual Assault

Right - so this involves Devon & Cornwall police - so it is the southwest - so vaguely City related. Just remember that footballers are not that intelligent ... very few A Levels and as for degrees! So expect unintelligent behaviour ...

Right - so this involves Devon & Cornwall police - so it is the southwest - so vaguely City related. Just remember that footballers are not that intelligent ... very few A Levels and as for degrees! So expect unintelligent behaviour ...

Very bigoted view. I have 0 A levels and no Degree, but have 10 GCSE's 7 of which are A/A*s. I just didn't want to do school anymore because I wanted to do something else. Footballers can be smart, just chose a career choice that they enjoy and makes then big £££

Very bigoted view. I have 0 A levels and no Degree, but have 10 GCSE's 7 of which are A/A*s. I just didn't want to do school anymore because I wanted to do something else. Footballers can be smart, just chose a career choice that they enjoy and makes then big £££

Thicko!!! In all seriousness you're not the one in your 30's still paying off your student loan!!!

Totally agree. A lot of the time I reckon the reason some dont go to uni/college is because theyve already been offered contract terms.

Of course many of them really are as thick as pig shit.

Examinations are not a sign of intelligence, they are a sign that you have learnt to pass that exam.

Bailed.

Some news sources have released ages of those involved, and positions they play too. If accurate, one of the players involved will be VERY familiar to people on here.

Mods, if the above is inappropriate, please delete.

He couldn't catch a football, let alone get hold of someone.

Archived