IGNORED

Baldock To Burnely

Robin 101

no where reliable. have seen it on a few crap sites (ie. twitter,football rumours sites etc.) could well be a load of rubbish but thought i'd see if there was anything to it or people knew about it

Ah right, shame.

you would have liked this deal then?

Wouldn't be bothered if it did happen put it that way.

I do think Baldock could be decent for us if he can remain fit and get some fire in his belly. On the other hand, I've said on many occasions, the less I see of last seasons squad the better. I've never felt so let down as a City fan.

Wouldn't be bothered if it did happen put it that way.

I do think Baldock could be decent for us if he can remain fit and get some fire in his belly. On the other hand, I've said on many occasions, the less I see of last seasons squad the better. I've never felt so let down as a City fan.

Have to agree with this fella.

I think let down is the best way to describe it as well. Never have I felt so let down by so many City players as last season.

Think its unfair to judge any striker from last year with the supply they didnt get. Pitman is now proving with a more creative team that he can put them away, and iv no reason to see why Baldock couldnt score 15-20 goals for us with a sustained run in the team and a better supply from within.

We keep buying top strikers and very rarely do any of them recreate their form/performances from others teams, apart from perhaps Maynard - that simple statistic just shows that its probably not the individual but the players/setup behind. Hopefully with the new passing/possession tactic that SOD is hoping to embrace, we should see more goals in one end and less in the other. I wasnt at Clevedon game but from sounds of it we had the possession in attacking areas but just missed the striker to put the ball in the back of the net - this is where Sam Baldock will come into his own, IF he stays

Tend to agree.

But it'll take time to get rid of some wasters.

Hearing SOD say that the same frailties are there from last season doesn't fill me with much confidence for the season either.

As for Baldock - waste of money thus far, not bothered if he goes but we do need another one or two strikers anyway, which we probably can't have due to aforementioned wasters taking up the salary budget....

The bloke better sort it out then. That's what he gets paid for

Archived