IGNORED

Watford And It's Other Clubs.

Buying from Granada and Udinese.

It's a joke, world class players for free.

Why is it a joke? They are owned by the same family. There was no rule in place stopping the loans last season. Then a load of pissy pants decided it wasn't fair boo hoo hoo. What they have done by complaining is stopped themselves loaning foreign players. It was never going to stop Watford.

I find it funny. All those whingers have stopped nothing, other than their own chances of improving their squad. Watford's owners must be laughing their heads off at other clubs. Fair dos. Smacked the ball right back at whingeing club owners managers and footballing authorities.

Why is it a joke? They are owned by the same family. There was no rule in place stopping the loans last season. Then a load of pissy pants decided it wasn't fair boo hoo hoo. What they have done by complaining is stopped themselves loaning foreign players. It was never going to stop Watford.

I find it funny. All those whingers have stopped nothing, other than their own chances of improving their squad. Watford's owners must be laughing their heads off at other clubs. Fair dos. Smacked the ball right back at whingeing club owners managers and footballing authorities.

Every one has to abide by the rules bar this lot.

They are bending them

Didn't break them though, or there would have been fines or points deduction. As far as I am concerned fair play to them. Everyone else had the option to loan from abroad if they so wished. Yes it was a bit easier for Watford. But the option was their for everyone. I can't remember anyone whining when they started the season poorly

Didn't break them though, or there would have been fines or points deduction. As far as I am concerned fair play to them. Everyone else had the option to loan from abroad if they so wished. Yes it was a bit easier for Watford. But the option was their for everyone. I can't remember anyone whining when they started the season poorly

Then they loaned in a new squad.

Then they loaned in a new squad.

They had a lot of them in then. They took a while to bed in. Not many teams do well with a shed load of loans. So to get where they got to, should be credit to Zola.

They didn't break any rules, so what is the problem? To be honest I think people are more bitter they didn't think about it.

They had a lot of them in then. They took a while to bed in. Not many teams do well with a shed load of loans. So to get where they got to, should be credit to Zola.

They didn't break any rules, so what is the problem? To be honest I think people are more bitter they didn't think about it.

I recall when we played there in September they brought on a substitute to a chorus of "**** me he's English, **** me he's English".

So yes, a lot of them were already in.

Archived