Team For Next Season

healey robins

With our current squad;

Fielding

Bench of Williams, Kilkenny, Reid, Burns, Davies

Moloney - Flint - Fontaine - Cunningham

Plus a keeper and a young fullback.

Kelly - Wynter*

I'm sure a lot more will change in the next month anyway!

Wagstaff - JET - Bryan

Baldock

*Assuming he comes good, haven't seen him play yet.

With our current squad;

Fielding

Bench of Williams, Kilkenny, Reid, Burns, Davies

Moloney - Flint - Fontaine - Cunningham

Plus a keeper and a young fullback.

Kelly - Wynter*

I'm sure a lot more will change in the next month anyway!

Wagstaff - JET - Bryan

Baldock

*Assuming he comes good, haven't seen him play yet.

Wynter played right back first half saturday and always looked to have time on the ball. Which is a very good sign.

With Jet signing today I expect to see him played where Sod played him in doncaster days behind the striker ( I think?), I'd expect to see a 5 man field or 4-4-1-1 , Jet could be a lethal partnership with either Davies or Baldock.

I also seem to remember donnie fans saying Sod likes just one striker, which I'm more then happy with if we see the return of the attractive passing game but more importantly the midfield chipping in with a fair few.

I'd prefer to see Davies stay mainly because of his goal threat but having said that Baldock's pace with Jet's could be interesting. Although I want both of them to stay both of them are quite injury prone so if we get a decent offer I think Sod would be tempted and of course they won't be on cheap wages.

Wondered how long it would take for another of these to pop up today.

Let's play along for once.

-------------------- Fielding -------------------

Moloney ----- Flint - Williams ---- Cunningham

----------------- Kelly - Wynter --------------

Wagstaff ---------- JET --------------------- Bryan

-------------------- Davies

........................................FIELDING........................................

................................................................................................

...........................FLINT................FONTAINE...........................

MOLONEY........................................................CUNNINGHAM

...............................................................................................

..............................KELLY.........WYNTER...............................

...............................................................................................

.......JET............................REID.....................WAGSTAFF.....

..............................................................................................

......................................TAYLOR..........................................

OR

........................................FIELDING........................................

................................................................................................

...........................FLINT................FONTAINE...........................

....................KELLY.........WYNTER..........REID......................

...............ADOMAH..........TAYLOR................JET...................

..............................KELLY.........WYNTER...............................

.......JET............................REID.....................WAGSTAFF.....

..............................................................................................

......................................TAYLOR..........................................

OR

Hahaaa

OR

This would be my optimum as things stand, good shout lino

I think it will be a front 3 of JET, Davies and baldock. 5 at the back using Moloney and Cunningham as wing backs. Fontaine, Williams and flint in the centre back roles. And 3 in midfield. Kelly, wagstaff and wynter.

...............................fielding.................................

Moloney....flint...Fontaine...Williams...cunningham

............wagstaff.....wynter.......Kelly....................

.........JET...........baldock...........Davies................

Bench: Reid, Bryan, Taylor, burns, Ajala, Kroos, krans

I think it will be a front 3 of JET, Davies and baldock. 5 at the back using Moloney and Cunningham as wing backs. Fontaine, Williams and flint in the centre back roles. And 3 in midfield. Kelly, wagstaff and wynter.

...............................fielding.................................

Moloney....flint...Fontaine...Williams...cunningham

............wagstaff.....wynter.......Kelly....................

.........JET...........baldock...........Davies................

Bench: Reid, Bryan, Taylor, burns, Ajala, Kroos, krans

5-3-3 formation. Interesting.

We may have to line up without Marv according to the Millwall support. Our friends in Saff Landan don't seem to impressed though!

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=96975&start=1

Their forum does make me chuckle TBH (warning, lots of expletives).

I like it. Swear filter disengaged. They don't hold back do they.

Archived