IGNORED

Training

Desso

Training this morning consisted of loosening up exercises for about 20 minutes then the squad were split into 3 groups and had 3 or 4 10 minute sessions of fast pass and run. They then went on to a pitch and played 10 minute sessions of about 8 a side with SOD and coaches talking to them between sessions. Cunningham wasn't there - I think everyone else was, except for the Arsenal trial keeper.

Just as I left Adomah got injured and left the pitch limping. JET looked very good as did Flint. Fielding was shouting and organising all the time and although not the tallest had a good jump. The other keeper (trialist?) looked about 6ft 8 and was taller than Flint. I didn't recognise all of them.

Baldock was apart from the others doing individual training with one of the coaches. Lots of sprinting involved because, due to his injury, he is probably behind the rest on fitness.

Did Kilkenny do any pointing practice exercises involving elastic tape?

He was individually tutored on this during the warm up. He was practising with those big foam gloves on. He also passed forward once; he apologised but the damage was done.

The Arsenal trialist, Charles-Cook, wasn't very good against Clevedon, might have got the boot!

Cunningham not being there might be a slight injury - I hope so. Hopfully not long-term injury or transfer.

Albert limping off might lower interest from some parties (good thing or Maynard all over again? D'you think he'll sign a contract if he doesn't move?), again, hopefully not long-term injury.

The Dutch trialist keeper (Roos) is listed as 6ft 5 1/2 but seeing as he was only 21 recently he could still be growing, of course.

I was in Holland in the autumn, they are a very tall nation!

The Dutch trialist keeper (Roos) is listed as 6ft 5 1/2 but seeing as he was only 21 recently he could still be growing, of course.

I was in Holland in the autumn, they are a very tall nation!

They have to be you see. They need to look over the dykes.

As far as I know its closed doors, as it's private grounds owned by QEH, The public footpath, goes around the outside of the QEH rugby fields and does not pass by the area where the players train, as it goes off into the golf club next door.

If it's at Failand, isn't it BGS? Or are QEH up there too? My memory's not what it was...

No Cunningham sounds odd but maybe fek all, but if he does move on I've noticed that an ex ARSENAL and former Charlton left back has become available on a free after they withdrew a new contract offer...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8814775/Transfer-news-Charlton-withdraw-contract-offer-to-Cedric-Evina

He's ex-ARSENAL so get your money on him coming are way! And fit in the philosophy of the clubs recruitment policy!

Said before, you can walk through the wood plantation at the top of Belmont hill (on your right at the top) keep on the left hand footpath and eventually you reach the training ground. Because your on a public path you can watch to your hearts content.

Said before, you can walk through the wood plantation at the top of Belmont hill (on your right at the top) keep on the left hand footpath and eventually you reach the training ground. Because your on a public path you can watch to your hearts content.

Great and ........................the words just wont come.....oh that was it.....Stalking....next time take a camera ffs !

Great and ........................the words just wont come.....oh that was it.....Stalking....next time take a camera ffs !

Walking dog mate, not really interested over nine months of a season watching the same training session.

Just thought it might interest someone that might not have seen them train before.

P1ssed off with the idiots we get on this forum.

Oh and by the way I don't own a camera.

Archived