IGNORED

I Got It Wrong Big Deal.

Championship top scorer few seasons ago, I know Del brought him here to warm the bench.

Just a bit odd.

He's right he was top scorer.

It was 2007-2008 season when Emphraim got 2 goals. Was an awful season that year.

Look I read it some where, I got it wrong.

I can stand this no longer!

Look young man, a piece of advice for you. Why don't you close your existing account and sign up under a new name, perhaps something Bristol City related(?), rather than using the name of a player who has never, and will never play for City.

Perhaps then, most of us on here might take you a tad more seriously, rather than some believing you are not a true City fan and are just here for the wind up.

I can stand this no longer!

Look young man, a piece of advice for you. Why don't you close your existing account and sign up under a new name, perhaps something Bristol City related(?), rather than using the name of a player who has never, and will never play for City.

Perhaps then, most of us on here might take you a tad more seriously, rather than some believing you are not a true City fan and are just here for the wind up.

Would you like to see my season ticket?

Would you like to see my season ticket?

You have the wrong impression fella. What I'm politely suggesting to you is not that you are NOT a City fan, but that your User Name suggests that you are not, and you have given many people on here the wrong impression.

In your near 300 posts so far, there's not much to look back on with any glory, so why not sign-up again without a user name lauding someone who has no affiliation to our club. Start over bud. Take the advice.

You have the wrong impression fella. What I'm politely suggesting to you is not that you are NOT a City fan, but that your User Name suggests that you are not, and you have given many people on here the wrong impression.

In your near 300 posts so far, there's not much to look back on with any glory, so why not sign-up again without a user name lauding someone who has no affiliation to our club. Start over bud. Take the advice.

Wow

It's the Internet

Archived