IGNORED

Singers For Rangers...

BUTOR

Just wondering where the usual EE singers have booked if going on Saturday?

You can be certain Rangers will put on a great show but it would be nice to have a good old sing as well.

When the EE wasn't in service for the Rovers game it was the nearest block in the Williams to the away fans, same again?

Theres a new row for the disabled half way up f block now, we've moved to the dolman... Stewards were bad enough when we stood before!!

They would have had to of built it so people could stand and they could still see.

Otherwise everytime there is a "moment of excitement", any disabled person wouldn't be able to see.

Up in dolman with seven others from Eastend. Been no buzz to go to tell others to go here and here. Interesting to see how the Williams will go as the disabled section may kill that area as a vocal section for good. Doubt if the Atyeo corner will pull that many either.

Up in dolman with seven others from Eastend. Been no buzz to go to tell others to go here and here. Interesting to see how the Williams will go as the disabled section may kill that area as a vocal section for good. Doubt if the Atyeo corner will be that many either.

Don't think the disabled area is built/ready yet...

Yeah, not sure the disabled section is there yet is it?

If it is, they will struggle as no one will sit that has moved from EE (dispite stewards best efforts)

Again, they will not build it so if people stand they will not be able to see.

Think about it, they would miss near enough every goal of that area is busy.

New wheelchair section ready

Posted: Fri 12 Jul 2013

Author: Adam Baker

Disabled Section

Disabled Section

Image by: bcfc.co.uk

Club improves disabled facilities at Ashton Gate.

A brand new wheelchair area will be open for disabled City fans in Williams Block F for this Saturdays game.

The new platform, dedicated to the memory of former fan of the year Ian Cottle, will accommodate up to 13 wheelchair-using City fans, who will enjoy a much improved view.

It will be officially opened before the game against Bradford City on August 3rd, but finishing touches were being made today to ensure it ready to be used for the pre-season friendly with Rangers tomorrow.

With the Wedlock stand closed to home supporters, and with some regular East Enders expected to gather in this area of the Williams, the club asks them to make sure that they do not block the view of fellow City fans by standing in the rows immediately in front of the platform.

Why put that up now? It's like the club have done it on purpose not to warn people at a earlier date then the night before.

DaveL should of warned fans on here when tickets went on sale

I know what you mean this wasn't thought through at all. Going to be a stewarding nightmare tomorrow, I'm in row Q could that be in front or behind. Who knows

I know what you mean this wasn't thought through at all. Going to be a stewarding nightmare tomorrow, I'm in row Q could that be in front or behind. Who knows

Cynic in me says they have done it on purpose.

Why on earth have they built a disabled section where it people stand they can't see, this means every time someone stands they can't see, so attacks etc if people are sat normally.

Another city non thought through plan.

Only hope for tomorrow is. That everyone fills the block behind and e block, hopefully everyone ignores there ticket stubs

Archived