IGNORED

The 2022 Wc Had Better Be Good

Or anywhere in the Middle East, I know for sure 100%, Its not going to happen.

what makes you say that? I thought Qater was one of the more stable countrys out there?

Anyway they pretty much have to build every ground and all the transport facilites from scratch plus the 50 billion to line Sepp's pockets

what makes you say that? I thought Qater was one of the more stable countrys out there?

Anyway they pretty much have to build every ground and all the transport facilites from scratch plus the 50 billion to line Sepp's pockets

I was told this from a reliable, very reliable source indeed. It's not happening, regardless of anything. I would stake all my money on it.

I was told this from a reliable, very reliable source indeed. It's not happening, regardless of anything. I would stake all my money on it.

I do find that hard to believe as FIFA and Blatter will hate admitting a mistake and they would have to compensate all the bidding countrys as well as re-running the bidding process which is very costly,

The only thing I can see happening is a Winter world cup which would upset just about every major europain league

Your chatting shit.

Stake all your money on it, then post up the bet reciept

I dont think a bookie will take my money, but my response was the same as yours when I heard, but this person was absolutely certain it will not happen.

and I have in my long years never had reason to not believe them, they are always right and he said 'trust me, its not happening, no matter what you read in the papers or from FIFA, or from the Qatar.

Reason is security, human rights and of course the weather.

May I ask you all a question, who actually decides who hosts this WC is 2022?

Guess we will see

If teddy is correct and England bid again, Does that mean AV would be on the cards?

Will be a step in the right direction for plan a,

But will it take time out of plan b?

I'm guessing would be like when the bid was held, a European nation(s) would not be eligible to bid/host 2022 as Europe have the tournament in 2018.

I dont think a bookie will take my money, but my response was the same as yours when I heard, but this person was absolutely certain it will not happen.

and I have in my long years never had reason to not believe them, they are always right and he said 'trust me, its not happening, no matter what you read in the papers or from FIFA, or from the Qatar.

Guess we will see

So at what point will fifa say 'we got it wrong' and apologise to everyone involved?

The 2022 WC will not be held in Qatar.

Unlikely at best. One of my friends is working out there on some of the many infrastructure projects already underway. Qatar would sue the shit out of FIFA if they changed their minds now, and there's no way FIFA would let that happen. It was clearly a terrible decision to award it there in the first place, but now they have it's 100% going to happen so best get used to the idea.

Unlikely at best. One of my friends is working out there on some of the many infrastructure projects already underway. Qatar would sue the shit out of FIFA if they changed their minds now, and there's no way FIFA would let that happen. It was clearly a terrible decision to award it there in the first place, but now they have it's 100% going to happen so best get used to the idea.

So at what point will fifa say 'we got it wrong' and apologise to everyone involved?

It's baffling, I chatted to him today to get some more details, he is still Adam Ant it will be pulled, but by who I asked? He would or could not say.

He is a very influential man working in Asia, but mostly middle East in Dubai, A football man he's never been, but he is involved in diplomacy and knows a lot about the political and social side of the middle East.

It's 10 years away, a lot can happen in that time, maybe he knows more than he will let on.

It's baffling, I chatted to him today to get some more details, he is still Adam Ant it will be pulled, but by who I asked? He would or could not say.

He is a very influential man working in Asia, but mostly middle East in Dubai, A football man he's never been, but he is involved in diplomacy and knows a lot about the political and social side of the middle East.

It's 10 years away, a lot can happen in that time, maybe he knows more than he will let on.

Interesting, a joke of a decision anyway, hope it's a massive failure if only to make Blatter look the absolute numpty he is.

Guess we will see

Only 9 years to wait to find out if this credible!

Interesting, a joke of a decision anyway, hope it's a massive failure if only to make Blatter look the absolute numpty he is.

Its the white elephant nobody can see, Aye 9 years away, bury head in sand time till then

Both Qatar and FIFA are as corrupt as each other. But who is actually surprised.

Half the country's simply won't turn up, they wont! who knows what the state of the middle east will be in 9 years, If i'm correct I believe the entire middle East will simply be a no go area gripped in war.

Imagine if they had no oil, this wuyld never ever ever ever happen ever, It would be like Burma holding the WC, a real WTF moment, but because of oil... Well. and yet here we are. Blatter is foul piece of shit. Sold out football, this shitstaines and his like just cant resist the bribes on offer.

Just a joke, but you'll see that I'm right and this is going to get pulled... England on standby to host at the last minuite, just you wait.

FIFA sued by Qatar, Qatar sued by FIFA. Both as bad, both will come away from this with zero credibility because both have been bullshitting everyone from day 1

Archived