IGNORED

City Fan With 6 Toes

GoingUp

My daughter who lives in canada gave birth to a baby boy at 3.30 am (our time) and my first grandchild arrived with an extra toe! It was only noticed by the nursing staff when he was being fitted with his red city socks knitted by my missus.the missus being somewhat of a worrier looked online to find if there was anything to link extra digits to any more serious health problems.she was reassured to find it was just one of those things that can be genetic (its not in this case as nobody in my family was born with extra toes or fingers) but it is not a result of inbreeding! Sorry to upset those of you that refer to our blue brethren as things like eight fingered or 7 toe freaks or mutants by the way, the medical term for these cases is Polydactyly but I cant see that becoming a popular name to use any time soon.anyway have suggested ashton as a name and that is actually quite popular over there at the moment (unless they were taking the pish out of me) but am living on my nerves at present waiting for the news that he will be a randy or keigan or something equally as bad ! Anyone know what size the new shirts start at or if there's a new born city kit or something suitable? Will get one for sure if there is.COYR babes!

Thans a lot for all the kind posts, daughter had major heart operation as a youngster and we were told she probably wouldnt be able to have kids so as you can imagine this child is seen as a real gift to us.biggest task for me will be to get him over here for his first city game! Toe infinity and beyond, cracked up at that one BITW !! Beers are going down well tonight.

Thans a lot for all the kind posts, daughter had major heart operation as a youngster and we were told she probably wouldnt be able to have kids so as you can imagine this child is seen as a real gift to us.biggest task for me will be to get him over here for his first city game! Toe infinity and beyond, cracked up at that one BITW !! Beers are going down well tonight.

I love this community, sometimes a tad spitefull, sometimes amazing, have a good night gramps..great result x

Thé royal baby is born but unluckily hasn't got any ears.

The attending lords and ladies are advised not to mention this and to look for the positives.

The first Lord enters the chamber and déclares

"You must look after his legs"

The King demands Why ?

"Because your majesty hé will be a great athlète "

The second lord enters the chamber."what a magnificent child,you must look after his hands"

"His hands?"exclaims the King

"Yes your majesty ,iam sûre this child will be a great artist"

The third lord enters,sees the infant with no ears and stammers

"You had better look after his eyes "

"His êyes ?" Demands the King perplexed

"Yes your majesty,because he'll never be able to wear glasses"

Archived