IGNORED

Average Season Ticket Sales

TV Tom

Interesting reading, the average season ticket sales in Div'1 last season was 3,920, looks like we'll double that, it was 12,100 in the Championship, 2,460 in Div'2. Port Vale had the best away support in Div'2, an impressive average of 891 followed them, more than Bradford & the Barcelona of Div'2. Leeds had the best away support in Champ', with an average of 2678 following them and Sheff utd. topped Div1 with an average 1,648 following them, City's average was worst in Champ' with 654 followers, thats less fans than Bounemouth, Plymouth(great effort from the Green Army) Swindon & Rotherham, i'm sure we will improve on that this season. Bit boring i know but gives me something to do before i'm off to work. Barcelona were 7th in their Div with 511 fools following them.

Interesting reading, the average season ticket sales in Div'1 last season was 3,920, looks like we'll double that, it was 12,100 in the Championship, 2,460 in Div'2. Port Vale had the best away support in Div'2, an impressive average of 891 followed them, more than Bradford & the Barcelona of Div'2. Leeds had the best away support in Champ', with an average of 2678 following them and Sheff utd. topped Div1 with an average 1,648 following them, City's average was worst in Champ' with 654 followers, thats less fans than Bounemouth, Plymouth(great effort from the Green Army) Swindon & Rotherham, i'm sure we will improve on that this season. Bit boring i know but gives me something to do before i'm off to work. Barcelona were 7th in their Div with 511 fools following them.

Had to double check when you said we had the lowest following last season but you're right - http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/71/bd/0,,10794~179569,00.pdf. Even Peterborough averaged over 100 more than us!!

Had to double check when you said we had the lowest following last season but you're right - http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFiles/71/bd/0,,10794~179569,00.pdf. Even Peterborough averaged over 100 more than us!!

ouch!

We're right in the middle of the 2! What's the highest amount of ST's we sold while being in the championship?

Archived