IGNORED

Ince Isn't Going To Cardiff

charlie_adam_no1fan

His Dad went with him to speak to Cardiff in the week. I know he's his guardian but surely as he is his manager that's a very rookie error from Cardiff allowing it to happen?

Swansea would be a great place for him to go; what a kick in the teeth that would be for the Red Dragons!!

He has to prove himself some where though, Cardiff would be ideal.

Disagree. He proved more than good enough at Championship level, I don't see the point in him joining a club who will be favourites for the drop, he'll end up back where he started.

He'll hang on for a club like the ones you mentioned earlier, a good solid mid table side.

Disagree. He proved more than good enough at Championship level, I don't see the point in him joining a club who will be favourites for the drop, he'll end up back where he started.

He'll hang on for a club like the ones you mentioned earlier, a good solid mid table side.

Have to agree mate. I was a little surprised when I heard he was joining the red dragons.

He can do better than them and to be honest it's not the right move for him to make. As you say he will be back to the championship again this time next year.

Archived