IGNORED

Gerken Signs Two Year Deal With Ipswich

charlie_adam_no1fan

Not really bitterness and then a tirade how he isnt up to it because of blinkered eyes here? Okay then! Right O Boss. He does what he does.. if he gets a game then cool if he doesnt then whooopee eitherway

Why is it blinkered eyes? Many thought he was guff when here, and remarked thought he was guff when gone.

If this was a thread about Maynard or Adomah you'd have a point. Doing it on a thread about Dean Gerkin though is just utter nonsense.

Why is it blinkered eyes? Many thought he was guff when here, and remarked thought he was guff when gone.

If this was a thread about Maynard or Adomah you'd have a point. Doing it on a thread about Dean Gerkin though is just utter nonsense.

Utter nonsense indeed, however I'm hardly surprised.

Argument for the sake of it, I feel.

Quite. It's hardly people making bitter comments about an actually very talented player ie Maynard.

Gerken was very average throughout his time here and people saying the same now. Not a blinkered view when it's the exact same view when you had when he was here!

He seems a really decent bloke and I wish him all the best, but I still don't think he's good enough to be a first choice GK in the championship - that is all.

Archived