IGNORED

More Trouble At Swindon

Kid in the Riot

Well we can see why Aden Flint was so keen to leave. All not well there.

I think that had more to do with drug wars and beating up a four year old girl according to a ranting, foaming at the mouth Swindon/Rangers fan on the train yesterday. Apparently I'm paying him £30,000 a week and he was in the Pig and Whistle in Swindon bragging about it. When he goes to Swindon he is going to have his throat cut apparently and my club is shite. They still point at the moon in wonderment in Swindon. I think Swindon is the real reason Aden Flint wanted to leave Swindon.

I think that had more to do with drug wars and beating up a four year old girl according to a ranting, foaming at the mouth Swindon/Rangers fan on the train yesterday. Apparently I'm paying him £30,000 a week and he was in the Pig and Whistle in Swindon bragging about it. When he goes to Swindon he is going to have his throat cut apparently and my club is shite. They still point at the moon in wonderment in Swindon. I think Swindon is the real reason Aden Flint wanted to leave Swindon.

This guy obviously is a Swindon fan as he talks so much sense.

It was lovely to meet you though.

:)

Archived