IGNORED

Cole Skuse

Was there today, never saw him up close before and I'm not exactly hulk hogan, more of a eric pickles, but there is nothing to him. Not a jibe as hes a better footballer than I, or any other forum member. Anyway, he stopped a talked to fans when he came out the tunnel with cunningham during the 1st half. Really nice guy...thats it really

Nice bloke, shame he never reached the potential we all thought he would, was right to move on. Just another past City player that never quite cut it to me, although nice to see him back at the gate, he always said he was a massive fan in his interviews.

Was there today, never saw him up close before and I'm not exactly hulk hogan, more of a eric pickles, but there is nothing to him. Not a jibe as hes a better footballer than I, or any other forum member. Anyway, he stopped a talked to fans when he came out the tunnel with cunningham during the 1st half. Really nice guy...thats it really

You sure about being better than forum members?

We've got Kevin Mabbut (admittedly its just his hair but still)

It was time to move on for Skuse, it's as simple as that.

When you've been a part of a club for many years its hard just to walk away

I think it works out all round.

He was starting to get stale so a fresh start for him and us was definitely needed.

Archived