IGNORED

Jordan Wynter

I was realy enjoying watching the city babes until that goal.it was like a flashback to last season

Looked very good and comfortable to me, as did the rest of the first half team without breaking to much sweat. I think our centre back who tried to usher the ball out leading to the goal needs to wise up a bit if he's to make it at this level.

Looked very good and comfortable to me, as did the rest of the first half team without breaking to much sweat. I think our centre back who tried to usher the ball out leading to the goal needs to wise up a bit if he's to make it at this level.

Which centre back was that? And yes, Wynter was excellent and on that performance is head and shoulders above anything we have seen in midfield for quite some time! Saw him at full back against Cleavdon and i have to say i wasn't impressed. However, in midfield he bossed the game completely.

If you were there you would know which centre back it was. Obviously you were not so I will say it. Louis Carey (oh my god, I've said it) The legend who has not been good enough for the last couple of years, Who's seen off, how many 11 managers now? Just showed in those first few minutes his time was up 2 years ago.

I was there, and saw the howler, but its the way you worded it that made it sound like a youngster... Carey isn't a youngster and doesn't have much to learn at the age of 36, although his legs are gone and mistakes are being make as a result.

I was there, and saw the howler, but its the way you worded it that made it sound like a youngster... Carey isn't a youngster and doesn't have much to learn at the age of 36, although his legs are gone and mistakes are being make as a result.

No you're right, I was probably being slightly disrespectful but we are led to believe he is there to influence the youth if he is not in the match day line up.With that display and unfortunately the displays over a lot of recent performances he is no longer good enough

Archived