IGNORED

Left Or Right.

Garland-sweden

Been a City supporter since 1973. Dont care about a quen or king. Its City who cares. 2007 I made my first trip to the gate, then I got the money to make the trip. Since then I can go to your country twice in a season and watch my team, Bristol City FC. Coyr!

+ several million

Been a City supporter since 1973. Dont care about a quen or king. Its City who cares. 2007 I made my first trip to the gate, then I got the money to make the trip. Since then I can go to your country twice in a season and watch my team, Bristol City FC. Coyr!

We're glad to have you. I drive a Saab and listen to Abba, so it all works out equal in the end ;-)

How and why did you start supporting them.

Was in Germany 1973 with my parents. City where there in preseason. They played vs Holstein Kiel. 2-0 City. Chris Garland scored twice, was there. Day after I was trying to read the german paper not so easy. From that day in july I was hooked. Never regretted it.

Was in Germany 1973 with my parents. City where there in preseason. They played vs Holstein Kiel. 2-0 City. Chris Garland scored twice, was there. Day after I was trying to read the german paper not so easy. From that day in july I was hooked. Never regretted it.

Wow that is some impression they made.

Do you support any other teams?

Do the club help you out when you come over or let you meet players etc?

That makes a lot of sense. Chrissie was a brilliant player, if a little injury-prone. His book is worth reading, too.

Wow that is some impression they made.

Do you support any other teams?

Do the club help you out when you come over or let you meet players etc?

My Swedish team is IK Brage bottom of the Swedish championship. Living in a small town in the middle of Sweden, Borlänge 50 000 people. City have benn here once in 1977. IK Brage- Bristol City 0- 1.. The staff at the gate have been very friendly to me and helped me when I was there for my first time. Then I also got a postcard from GJ who was very friendly. My vibes in City are good. Never meet the players.

Not sure who you were watching, as Garland left City in 1971 and didn't return until 1976!

Maybe the friendly was against Chelsea!!!!

Not sure who you were watching, as Garland left City in 1971 and didn't return until 1976!

Maybe the friendly was against Chelsea!!!!

He He the time go fast Im born 1957 and I was in Kiel 1971 july. You are right, then I am a fan since 1971. Im sure Garland was on the pitch, therefore my nckname.

My Swedish team is IK Brage bottom of the Swedish championship. Living in a small town in the middle of Sweden, Borlänge 50 000 people. City have benn here once in 1977. IK Brage- Bristol City 0- 1.. The staff at the gate have been very friendly to me and helped me when I was there for my first time. Then I also got a postcard from GJ who was very friendly. My vibes in City are good. Never meet the players.

How often do you make it over?

Archived