IGNORED

Richard Foster

He played, didn't have a great game. Gave away the ball lots.

Got booed/cheered when went off.

Thought the booing was harsh, he always put 100% in.

That's what I said yesterday to my brother he always gave 100% he just can't help being shi# so gave him a clap off when he got subed.

Can I just ask, do you always give 100% in your job?

No one would if your losing every week fans getting on your backs and giving abuse! The manager changing line ups week in week out generally not knowing what he's doing! If any of this happens to me! I think f@@k it and go home but I'm self employed and can get away with it! City players last season couldn't that's where they needed strong leadership to pull them through it! Back to the original point poor footballer gave his best for city it just wasn't good enough!

Can I just ask, do you always give 100% in your job?

um, tbf, we are expecting him to give 100% what? 1 - 2 times per week!

wow. If i was being paid 2k or more p/w and was being asked to give 100% in front of ppl that expected it of me once a week. I would do that yes.

um, tbf, we are expecting him to give 100% what? 1 - 2 times per week!

wow. If i was being paid 2k or more p/w and was being asked to give 100% in front of ppl that expected it of me once a week. I would do that yes.

So you don't expect him to put in much effort during training? Or the strict diet he has to do?

I'm sure your boss will be happy to hear you don't put in 100% all the time, just because it's not in front people.

It doesn't matter how much someone get's paid, you're still earning more money than other people.

Would you still give 100% if your customers were getting on your back each week?

So you don't expect him to put in much effort during training? Or the strict diet he has to do?

I'm sure your boss will be happy to hear you don't put in 100% all the time, just because it's not in front people.

It doesn't matter how much someone get's paid, you're still earning more money than other people.

Would you still give 100% if your customers were getting on your back each week?

I agree if your playing in a losing team every week fans not happy other players not happy the whole club as a whole not happy the your playing against players who are happy and arguably better than your team as a whole you start to feel a little down on the whole situation and just start going through the motions so to speak! They are only human after all!

Archived