IGNORED

Who Is Scott Wagstaff? An Addicks View On Our New Signing

The Exiled Robin

Whilst some of you will have seen more than an hour of this guy on Saturday, many obviously haven't, so this take is from two Charlton Athletic fans, both of whom feel City have got themselves a promising, if unspectacular signing,

http://exiledrobin.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/who-is-scott-wagstaff-addicks-take-on.html

Like us: www.facebook.com/theexiledrobin

Really interesting article as always. You had to feel a bit sorry for 'Waggy', as you mentioned his signing was totally overshadowed by JET's last week. However I personally though Wagstaff looked more match fit and ready on Saturday than JET did. Hoping he'll be this season's Anderson, except that he won't have to wait half a season to be picked...

Looked very lively and chased everything. Pretty much what the CAFC fans have said. Excite by this guy, carbon copy Paul Anderson.

Flint looked solid too won everything in the air, but rusty on the deck.

JET had some decent touches and is a strong boy so made some good runs.

Wynter tidied up, won ball and distributed well. Had a calmness on the ball you'd expect from a kid with an arsenal education.

Derek Williams played right back. Didn't really see to much gave the ball away a few times.

Fielding made a brilliant save, but not much to do before being replaced by trialist.

I thought we played 3 at the back with Williams on the left of the 3?

I was disappointed to see Flint on the right of the 3, I thought he would be in the centre, maybe it was to accommodate Fontaine as it would mean his left foot on the right and we know that doesn't work that well.

I was disappointed to see Flint on the right of the 3, I thought he would be in the centre, maybe it was to accommodate Fontaine as it would mean his left foot on the right and we know that doesn't work that well.

You're right he did play left centre in a 3. Don't know why I though right back maybe because he had the number two shirt. Damn squad numbers

Unlike his left foot on the left which works perfectly - doesn't it?

You need différent types of player in a team If all "waggy" does is provide energy and momentum to the side that is still a very important aspect in the battle needed to play our game

I feel that hé has something to proove having been let go by those Cockney addicts and a man on a mission can be a force.

We should have a team of highly motivated players judging by the recruitment process implemented by the suits.

Here's hoping!

Archived