IGNORED

Marlon Pack

Cobby

The players left behind and haven't gone to Spain are clearly leaving the club? Pack Is a holding midfield ball player with an eye for goal...he'll walk to the defender in possesion of the ball and take it of him and knock it about well, he'll keep everything moving. He's a million miles off Pirlo standard but I'd imaging its what his playing style would be compared to...

Would be a statement if we signed him.

Two things...

Elliott and Pearson are INJURED they will not be leaving in this transfer window.

A statement? Pack is player who is established in League 2 no higher. Opposition sides are not going to be quaking in their boots at the mere thought of him.

Two things...

Elliott and Pearson are INJURED they will not be leaving in this transfer window.

A statement? Pack is player who is established in League 2 no higher. Opposition sides are not going to be quaking in their boots at the mere thought of him.

I guess your ganna tell me that Wayne Rooney is also INJURED and that's why he's came back to England and not for a possible transfer...

And why can't opposition teams "quake in their boots" at the sight of him? Ex Crewe now United player Powell is being treated as a top player now and he's only ever really played league two football? What's to say Pack cant be another one of these players from no where? He's worth the compensation price easily!

I guess your ganna tell me that Wayne Rooney is also INJURED and that's why he's came back to England and not for a possible transfer...

And why can't opposition teams "quake in their boots" at the sight of him? Ex Crewe now United player Powell is being treated as a top player now and he's only ever really played league two football? What's to say Pack cant be another one of these players from no where? He's worth the compensation price easily!

Elliott picked up a hamstring injury while on international duty didn't he?

If Pack was in the mould of Powell then wouldn't United pick him up?

Ill bet any money Pearson and Elliott are still here at the end of the window.

Of course you have all seen him play,yea right.obviously happy with all our lower league signings for our lower league status.

What are you talking about?

How can you describe Pack as old, overrated and crocked?

He's 22, fit as a fiddle and has been the best centre midfielder in league 2 for 2 seasons running.

Oh, and yes, I have seen him play - numerous times.

What are you talking about?

How can you describe Pack as old, overrated and crocked?

He's 22, fit as a fiddle and has been the best centre midfielder in league 2 for 2 seasons running.

Oh, and yes, I have seen him play - numerous times.

Haha Its how he had neck to reply again as well. I cant stop laughing at his rant now :-). Fair play anyway Harry for going out your way to educate one of the clueless lots on here.

Archived