IGNORED

The Apprentice Final Match Thread

Carey 6

His comment of : Probably shagged her way to it. suggests to me that he is isn't as clever as Leah.

I would suggest Leah isn't too clever.

It takes between 10 years to 14 years to train as a GP Surgeon. What is Leah? 24? Say she started at 18 that is 6 years. To me that suggests a waste of 6 years if she wanted to be a business woman. Or someone that flits between occupations. Now I can think cleverer ways about becoming a businessman/woman. In fact if she was that clever, she wouldn't be going down the TV gameshow route, yes that is all it is really, most of the winning contestants have been dropped and try to whore themselves around tv after.

Leah would be going down other routes or would already have a thriving business is she was really clever.

So I guess we just have a different thoughts on what determines a clever person.

Definition of clever: Quick to understand, learn, and devise or apply ideas.

Leah became a doctor through learning, understands what's wrong with a patient, applies ideas to help patient.

Leah is also set to make a lot of money, she is in a partnership with a very successful business man.

End of the day, Leah is clever, soon to be rich, and good looking. She doesn't need people like you and your sexist comments.

OK Tins, we can agree she is above average smart, intelligent, educated, perhaps more so than the pair of us

;)

My annoyance was, had she been an ugly land whale, would she have got through? I don't think so, there were two occasion when she should have gone, but stayed in because she is very attractive, but who are we kidding, this is not about business, its about TV entertainment.

I don't think she needs people like me period, speaking of which, are you on yours? :ph34r:

Is she very attractive?

Not for me. Looks like a vacant blow up doll with eyes too wide apart and lips full of air.

Oh she would get it, agree about that doe eyed vacant look, lacks charisma, and that accent.., might be an idea if she takes speech therapy of elocution lessons, nobody wants to listen to that dreadful whine, Its hard to take her seriously.

I'll get in 5hit with Tins for saying this but I imagine she is uninspiring in the bedroom too. Luisa however, she has far more sparkle, the saucy little wench!

Oh she would get it, agree about that doe eyed vacant look, lacks charisma, and that accent.., might be an idea if she takes speech therapy of elocution lessons, nobody wants to listen to that dreadful whine, Its hard to take her seriously.

I'll get in 5hit with Tins for saying this but I imagine she is uninspiring in the bedroom too. Luisa however, she has far more sparkle, the saucy little wench!

I agree on that front!

I do. But I ask you this question. A person who does not know how to use voice mail or email. Thick, average clever. A person who cannot perform heart surgery thick average or clever?

I have a university degree. Does it ma ke me clever? It makes me more knowledgeable in my chosen subject. It does not make me per se clever.

I see your point. I didn't read you initial point in the same way, but I have to agree with this.

Archived