IGNORED

Cardiff City, Pathetic

I heard they sold out almost straight away?

No, utter tripe mate.

They're moaning because its a semi bubble, as you have to pick up a ticket.

Shoes on the other foot as I'm sure they moaned when we had to do the same at their place.

First premier league game makes the excuse invalid I'm afraid. We'd be chewing our own arms and legs off in this situation.

Such an embarrassing thread, trying to mock a team because they didn't initially sell out their away allocation for their first away game and changed restrictions slightly and now it's sold out. Due to it being £40 or something like that its expensive when it's also a semi bubble match. At the end of the day it's sold out and the game isn't for another month. Clutching at straws comes to mind in this thread to be honest

Such an embarrassing thread, trying to mock a team because they didn't initially sell out their away allocation for their first away game and changed restrictions slightly and now it's sold out. Due to it being £40 or something like that its expensive when it's also a semi bubble match. At the end of the day it's sold out and the game isn't for another month. Clutching at straws comes to mind in this thread to be honest

Don't read it then, it's a bit if banter.

Oh and it's not sold out either but hey that kind of ruins your argument so ignore it.

Just because I find it embarrassing doesnt mean I won't read it, but it is truly awful banter if that's what your idea of banter is. I'm sure it's really hurting cardiff fans that a fan from a team who's just been relegated to league one is mocking that they haven't sold their away allocation out for a game

Agreed.

WTF has it to do with us ?

Bottom line - Cardiff are now Premier League and we are League 1.

Who is laughing at who ?

Well Cardiff aren't Cardiff anymore, I'm fully aware that we got relegated and they went up, in fact I'm wore aware than most seeing as I lived in Cardiff for a long, long time.

A lot of my mates are Malaysia fans, it's nothing I haven't said to them face to face, we share banter.

Even the Gas sold out their allocation of tickets for their first away match in 4.5 nanoseconds and for their second match even quicker. Then again it's quicker to get from the Mem to either of those grounds than for them to get from Horfield to AG (not that we ever see many of them make that trip)

Well Cardiff aren't Cardiff anymore, I'm fully aware that we got relegated and they went up, in fact I'm wore aware than most seeing as I lived in Cardiff for a long, long time.

A lot of my mates are Malaysia fans, it's nothing I haven't said to them face to face, we share banter.

Really last time i checked they were still called Cardiff City and still played in the city of Cardiff......all this they have sold out bullshit is just sour grapes....they're are plenty of people on here who keep saying that if the same thing happend to Bristol City they would never support them again and go and watch Forest Green Rovers blah blah.....utter rubbish, the only thing i can really see that has changed with Cardiff is the colour of their home kit, and over the many years of football history some famous clubs have done the same (one that instantly comes to mind is Leeds).

If the same thing happend to us, but we got to the Premier League it would all soon be forgotten, dont like to admit it but they are in a much healthier state than we are at the moment, and while i wish them a swift return to the Championship I would love to swap places with them.

Oh and of course they will sell out at West Ham

It's a ******* forum, it was nothing more than a light hearted jest at one of our rivals, as I have said a million times, I'm well aware of their superior position to us as I lived in the town for many a year and have many friends who are Cardiff fans.

This forum used to be a top laugh, now it's full of people with their heads so far up their backsides and take themselves far to seriously, it's all getting a bit boring.

Use your ignore button rather than trying to put the dampeners on a bit of harmless wumming.

It's a ******* forum, it was nothing more than a light hearted jest at one of our rivals, as I have said a million times, I'm well aware of their superior position to us as I lived in the town for many a year and have many friends who are Cardiff fans.

This forum used to be a top laugh, now it's full of people with their heads so far up their backsides and take themselves far to seriously, it's all getting a bit boring.

Use your ignore button rather than trying to put the dampeners on a bit of harmless wumming.

Well said. What has it come to when you can't come on here and rinse our rivals...are we not allowed to sing any naughty songs about FC Ladyboys now they're in the top flight?

Well said. What has it come to when you can't come on here and rinse our rivals...are we not allowed to sing any naughty songs about FC Ladyboys now they're in the top flight?

Not if the forum police say so.

People take this place far too seriously, there's literally 3/4 Cardiff fans who read it and a few Sags yet there's some on here that are naive enough to think that this is the be all and end all, everyone in the world sees it so don't say this and don't say that, well bollocks to them.

Archived