IGNORED

Fifa/uefa Lose Again...good!

Yeah I seen this just after I had read the article about Blatter wanting the 2018 world cup moved to winter wher ehe says football is for the people and should be a celebration...then I read FIFA and UEFA wanting to sell the rights to pay-tv --- Hypocrites.!!

Shows that it is all about money, firstly the venues of the world cups, now that they want to try and get as much tv money as possible from it all, so much for football being available to everyone.

Blatter can't be out soon enough, however I fear Platini would take over and continue on the same route.

Shows that it is all about money, firstly the venues of the world cups, now that they want to try and get as much tv money as possible from it all, so much for football being available to everyone.

Blatter can't be out soon enough, however I fear Platini would take over and continue on the same route.

Doesn't matter which direction you look - Premier League, Champions League and World Cup - it is now really only about money. There are too many in positions of influence in football and who have their noses in the trough, without it appears any external checks and balances for their to be any inclination for them to change the status quo.

The once beautiful game is increasingly becoming the financially lucrative game and with the stench of financial corruption tainting it's every turn.

Archived