IGNORED

Gillingham Away (League Cup)

Red_Jim

What fifteen quid + travel to watch a load of Kents play in the early stages of the League Cup

... not bad really?

£15 is cheaper than most games I've been to the past few years! I know it's only the League Cup and we'll probably lose but I live in London and this is an easier ground for me to get to!

Don't forget you also get the chance to enjoy the attractions of Gillingham. :noexp:

Get there early to enjoy the sights of Gillingham, mind :noexp:

Are you a rep for Gillingham?

What are your thoughts on S****horpe?

I'll be going, a long trip and we never win at Gills, or in the first round of the league cup so i'll wack an unwarranted tenner on an away win

Are there going to be priorities for season ticket holders for this one? Bristol sport has developed a reputation for fantastic away followings now - hope we get a few more than 1,500 tickets - don't want people missing out!

Are you a rep for Gillingham?

What are your thoughts on S****horpe?

I'll be going, a long trip and we never win at Gills, or in the first round of the league cup so i'll wack an unwarranted tenner on an away win

Are there going to be priorities for season ticket holders for this one? Bristol sport has developed a reputation for fantastic away followings now - hope we get a few more than 1,500 tickets - don't want people missing out!

Gillingham would be a sh1tehole even if it wasn't the birthplace of my ex-wife :(

Archived