IGNORED

New Kingbathmat Album

Dorset_Cider

You all know I'm 'Gay'...... erm for Kingbathmat...... the new album has hit the streets

And mighty fine it is too.

My pre-order turned up today...... love it, you might as well ;)

This guy/band are self contained and doing it in the FACE of the music industry and Cowell.

With no financial support other than the fans it's going to be an uphill battle...... but this bad prove Britain's Really Got Tallent if you dig deeper.

It's Rock/Pop/Progressive for the new age and has an edge.

Each album just gets better...... they have been at it for about 13 years now and I admire the forward looking vision and determination in these days of Poop Idol and The Voice

sadly talent like this can only appeal to a small market without the MULTI NATIONAL company backing, but we will chug along and build on those that understand that the Band is ours.... always will be...... bu in days gone past a major label would have snapped em up and bled them dry......

We now have a chance in these odd internet days to latch on/ get on board and help REAL TALENT

I love POP music but turn my back on most of todays offerings....... Kingbathmat for me has turned that switch back 'ON'

Yes, I'm a fan....... love it!

Archived