IGNORED

In 2 Weeks It All Starts Again

charlie_adam_no1fan

I would rather not get banned thanks though I drink in Hanham wetherspoons, before the match I drink in the Bemmy Spoons after the match I drink in the pub opposite miss millies on Bemmy High.

Go in there and ask for Finbar I won't be shy, I have a skin head and will be in a Fred Perry shirt.

You're Hanham....gulp.....I might know you.....although there aren't many good eggs in Hanham so it sounds about right.

I would rather not get banned thanks though I drink in Hanham wetherspoons, before the match I drink in the Bemmy Spoons after the match I drink in the pub opposite miss millies on Bemmy High.

Go in there and ask for Finbar I won't be shy, I have a skin head and will be in a Fred Perry shirt.

Personally, I don't have alot of time for Finbar, although I know that many do and I respect that.

I do know that the wouldn't lower himself to being a regular in any Weatherspoons and would shudder at the thought of being associated with you and your bullshite posts on here.

Andy Murray shirts not available yet?

Detective Inspector Tans ;)

it"s a potential career avenue. its just clicked, over using of exclaimation marks, referals to past arguments with me despite having only been on the forum a few weeks, never backing down in arguments, OTT controversial views and now amazingly claiming that that ***** Fanatic/Original red was good at debates. Ban and block his access.

it"s a potential career avenue. its just clicked, over using of exclaimation marks, referals to past arguments with me despite having only been on the forum a few weeks, never backing down in arguments, OTT controversial views and now amazingly claiming that that ***** Fanatic/Original red was good at debates. Ban and block his access.

Damn you're good.

I will forward you for A Touch Of Frost if they bring it back.

A witch ,burn her

Personally, I don't have alot of time for Finbar, although I know that many do and I respect that.

I do know that the wouldn't lower himself to being a regular in any Weatherspoons and would shudder at the thought of being associated with you and your bullshite posts on here.

whats so bad about Weatherspoons?.... most of 'em are FineBars

Archived