IGNORED

Cardiff - Joke Continues

sglosbcfc

Tan calling the fans ungrateful.He really doesn't get it does he?All banter aside,I am actually starting to feel sorry for Cardiff fans.As a long tern football supporter it is soul destroying to see what the modern game has become.

The guys clearly mental, good luck to him, he has my full backing to rape, pillage and plunder that club and then leave it in tatters.

which he will.....its all he is there for......like all the clubs with the wealthy foreign investment....it is just that ,,, investment...

I read he is close to a settlement with the Hamann group....he says "Cardiff will be debt free within days"..... :laugh:...surely its just transferring the debt as far as the club is concerned ...they will owe Tan and not Sam ...thats all

which he will.....its all he is there for......like all the clubs with the wealthy foreign investment....it is just that ,,, investment...

I read he is close to a settlement with the Hamann group....he says "Cardiff will be debt free within days"..... :laugh:...surely its just transferring the debt as far as the club is concerned ...they will owe Tan and not Sam ...thats all

Soon as possible please, it's like watching a hooking soap opera.

Does anyone know if blue is still their change strip next season? They're going to need all the luck they can get next season so surely they would be better going with a dark red home strip and a light red away strip. They might even win the league by wearing red in all 38 matches.

Does anyone know if blue is still their change strip next season? They're going to need all the luck they can get next season so surely they would be better going with a dark red home strip and a light red away strip. They might even win the league by wearing red in all 38 matches.

There change strip is all white with a swan badge on it.

Cardiff fans have accepted this the same as they accepted the red kit.

,Dai from Canton said " I'm all for it,no point in protesting".

Whilst Ewen from Barry said, " it's great mun,I think we should call ourselves the Swans, we will have a good season"

Loyal fan,Rees from Merthyr was the one dissenting voice, " I've had a S/T,every year since 2012,we are Malaysia,I don't want white,just more Red".

He's not popular, lots of fans calling for his head, personally I quite like him.

He's lent them all this money and then when they get relegated he's going to use all the parachute payments to pay himself back then sell the club debt free (all remaining debts payable to him at +8%), this should see them struggle with their sky high wage bill!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/5026458/Sam-Hammam-on-the-brink-of-astonishing-Cardiff-City-return.html

This would be absolutely hilarious as well if it happens (apologies if mentioned elsewhere - didnt see it) Malaysian Redbirds - the gift that keeps on giving

Extra security drafted in for tonight's agm.

A lot reckon that this has been a fixed deal behind the scenes between Tan & Sham.

This really could see them bled dry, interesting times.

Archived