IGNORED

After Goal Song

Before anyone shoots me down I am not suggesting a song over the PA like Chelsea Dagger or something.

What I am suggesting is after a goal we always sing the same song, for what I find happens is through the cheers I attempt to hear a song being sung, and by the time the roars have died down enough to make out what others are singing, the Ateyo are singing one thing and the EE another. Dunno if this would work or even if its a good idea.

Thoughts?

I like the idea but are you suggesting a generic song for every goal as I prefer singing an individual song that name checks the scorer.Either option would be great though if the crowd got behind it.No offence meant to other stands as we can all play a part wherever we sit but I would love to see the East End really go out on a high note this season before any redevelopment.Not sure what to expect on the EE after so let's go out in style.COYR.Sorry WTTJ just reread your post and noticed you said the same song.I think with the crowd behind it either will work well.

Before anyone shoots me down I am not suggesting a song over the PA like Chelsea Dagger or something.

What I am suggesting is after a goal we always sing the same song, for what I find happens is through the cheers I attempt to hear a song being sung, and by the time the roars have died down enough to make out what others are singing, the Ateyo are singing one thing and the EE another. Dunno if this would work or even if its a good idea.

Thoughts?

I know we should sing

WTF'ing hell was that !

Im sure most people will have no idea what happens at the gate when the goal goes into the opposition net, its certainly been a while

I jest of coarse, I like your idea and any other that involves the fans and increasing the atmosphere around the ground :)

Thoughts?

Forest already do this. i think we need something unique, like 'Simply The Best'

A couple of suggestions that may get the crowd going

The black keys- howling for you

My chemical romance- na na na

Clutch- electric worry

U2- Vertigo

Duck sauce- Barbara Streisand

The song used by New York rangers hockey team

Zombie nation- kerncraft 400

Doop goal song (used by philidelphia flyers)

A couple of suggestions that may get the crowd going

The black keys- howling for you

My chemical romance- na na na

Clutch- electric worry

U2- Vertigo

Duck sauce- Barbara Streisand

The song used by New York rangers hockey team

Zombie nation- kerncraft 400

Doop goal song (used by philidelphia flyers)

James brown feel good, and get the announcer to scream goooaaaal. Its unique and im sure no one will have heard anything like it at the gate before ......

Or the piranhas- Tom sark, I know it's used a lot but I've seen a chorus written to it that goes

We fought in France, we fought in spain, we fought in the sun, we fought in the rain

We took the kop, and chelsea too, but what we like most is kicking a blue,

Kicking a blue

Kicking a blue

What we like most is kicking a blue

Maybe if we substituted kop and chelsea for something else (and possibly France and Spain) we could try that

Or the piranhas- Tom sark, I know it's used a lot but I've seen a chorus written to it that goes

Love a bit of Tom Hark, one of those songs that I instantly associate with football.

On the subject of goal music/celebrations why don't we do what ze germans do and get DL to announce the first name and we can chant the surname of the goal scorer?

We fought in France, we fought in spain, we fought in the sun, we fought in the rain

We took the kop, and chelsea too, but what we like most is kicking a blue,

Kicking a blue

Kicking a blue

What we like most is kicking a blue

Maybe if we substituted kop and chelsea for something else (and possibly France and Spain) we could try that

We can't copy Man Utd again.

James brown feel good, and get the announcer to scream goooaaaal. Its unique and im sure no one will have heard anything like it at the gate before ......

I'm sorry but that sort of 'constructed celebration' makes me squirm - it reminds me of some hideous American baseball/football game. I'm all for spontaneous reaction which does happen if we score. I'm all for singing individual songs for certain players as we do already - we just need some new songs and score some goals!

I'm sorry but that sort of 'constructed celebration' makes me squirm - it reminds me of some hideous American baseball/football game. I'm all for spontaneous reaction which does happen if we score. I'm all for singing individual songs for certain players as we do already - we just need some new songs and score some goals!

Woosh. Was being sarcy pal, the announcer used to do it when we were back in league 1/div 3

Archived