IGNORED

Fao: Look To The Future

Bar BS3

On what basis do you slate existing and potential players, with years of NPC and Premiership experience, yet back to the hilt the inclusion of untried and untested youngsters..?!

Are you blatantly here on a wind up or just completely oblivious to the requirements needed to put together a potentially decent squad?

Sorry to pick you out individually, but other than Redeye, I've not seen anyone post such consistant shite as you ( with a disruptive agenda, IMO).

You are a prime example of why an anonymous forum carries such little credibility.

On what basis do you slate existing and potential players, with years of NPC and Premier League experience, yet back to the hilt the inclusion of untried and untested youngsters..?!

Are you blatantly here on a wind up or just completely oblivious to the requirements needed to put together a potentially decent squad?

Sorry to pick you out individually, but other than Redeye, I've not seen anyone post such consistant shite as you ( with a disruptive agenda, IMO).

You are a prime example of why an anonymous forum carries such little credibility.

Honey, you're just on your period.

On what basis do you slate existing and potential players, with years of NPC and Premier League experience, yet back to the hilt the inclusion of untried and untested youngsters..?!

Oh hi Mr Pompous, The same guy who believes that anyone who doesn't own a season ticket should be excluded from this Forum? now I ask myself a simple question whilst reading yet another ridiculous post by you, do I try to reason with you, and explain myself in detail, like i already have done regarding the Harewood deal, (Maybe your having a bout of selective memory?) or do i admit defeat and realise that some people aren't worth the time or effort and probably wont listen anyway! You tag other posters on here as bullies, yet single me out to try and get everyone else to agree with you, and YOUR opinion only in a thread, all on its own? group forming against other posters is a form of bullying! You strike me as very odd sir and i would suggest you visit something else other than a 'Forum' as this clearly isn't the place for you.

Oh hi Mr Pompous, The same guy who believes that anyone who doesn't own a season ticket should be excluded from this Forum? now i ask myself a simple question whilst reading yet another ridiculous post by you, do I try to reason with you, and explain myself in detail, like i already have done regarding the Harewood deal, (Maybe your having a bout of selective memory?) or do i admit defeat and realise that some people aren't worth the time or effort and probably wont listen anyway! You tag other posters on here as bullies, yet single me out to try and get everyone else to agree with you, and YOUR opinion only in a thread, all on its own? group forming against other posters is a form of bullying! You strike me as very odd sir and i would suggest you visit something else other than a 'Forum' as this clearly isn't the place for you.

Superb post, particularly in relation to the 'bullying' comment

Oh hi Mr Pompous, The same guy who believes that anyone who doesn't own a season ticket should be excluded from this Forum? now I ask myself a simple question whilst reading yet another ridiculous post by you, do I try to reason with you, and explain myself in detail, like i already have done regarding the Harewood deal, (Maybe your having a bout of selective memory?) or do i admit defeat and realise that some people aren't worth the time or effort and probably wont listen anyway! You tag other posters on here as bullies, yet single me out to try and get everyone else to agree with you, and YOUR opinion only in a thread, all on its own? group forming against other posters is a form of bullying! You strike me as very odd sir and i would suggest you visit something else other than a 'Forum' as this clearly isn't the place for you.

Well said.

Why does this topic title begin with FAO?

For attention of look to the future? What?...

umm maybe something to do with getting the attention of the forum member, looktothefuture. As in fao..insertforummembersnamehere. As in the person who has posted a few posts above yours, called looktothefuture. Need I go on??

With many threads decsending into handbags makes a change to see one starting that way.

Other fans are entitled to their views on whatever, we dont have to agree with them but should respect them.

A smiley for the mods :grr:

umm maybe something to do with getting the attention of the forum member, looktothefuture. As in fao..insertforummembersnamehere. As in the person who has posted a few posts above yours, called looktothefuture. Need I go on??

Ah right, I never read people's usernames so that may be why I didn't catch it. Why hasn't this topic been closed yet if that's what it's about?

"he has a huge chip on his shoulder ,"have to laugh i read this as huge "chimp" on his shoulder.

Should make him easy to spot on match days

Would be just as easy to spot with a huge "chip" on his shoulder..........and he would stink of vinegar one presumes...........

This is painful.

Firstly, please irrespective of who the user is can we not start threads singling users out for abuse although I can totally understand the frustration in this instance. "Looktothefuture" was indeed another incarnation of OfficallyRed, FanaticRed, RedRobin1 etc etc, the list is endless so of course they have been banned until the next time no doubt....

Archived