IGNORED

Duchess Of Cambridge Match Thread

Chivs

I know there is a strong royalist presence here on OTIB so let me be the first to start the Duchess of Cambridge match thread. (The BBC will appreciate that we are all obsessed with this so I'm happy to reinforce their beliefs).

Apparently, kick-off is due any time soon. Although the Duchess is know to be weak at the back, supporters are hoping for a result "up front".

Prince William is behaving like Fontaine's right foot. He's present and correct but generally pretty bloody useless.

If anyone is in situ please tweet any progress.

Yep lets get it moved to non footy eh.

Some perfectly ordinary human is going to be born into wealth and power for no apparent reason other than custom. Less heard of the better!

Do you mind keeping your opinions to yourself please.

This is forum, not a field of moans....

You forgot to put IMHO.

As there are people out there who care.

What i care about is the 5 Grand a night it is costing the taxpayer to stay at this exclusive Hospital, i'd have more respect for her if she'd use our wonderful NHS like most normal people, a royal baby being born in southmead, what a wonderful thought!

What i care about is the 5 Grand a night it is costing the taxpayer to stay at this exclusive Hospital, i'd have more respect for her if she'd use our wonderful NHS like most normal people, a royal baby being born in southmead, what a wonderful thought!

I thought st mary's was nhs? Or have I missed something? My gran used to go to st Mary's in Paddington. Or is it another St Mary's?

Just had a look. Appears it has a private wing.

Don't blame them, the shit care I have had at the NHS I would consider going private now. Not to say all is bad. But Frenchay and BRI were negligent in the extreme.

Not sure she had any say in it.

Archived