IGNORED

So'd

alexukhc

Ok today at work, I served a sag, we got chatting at first I said I can't serve your kind, he laughed, we got chatting footy, said he regularly goes to see Yeovil too, then he said I must be a City fan, I said of course, then he mention SO'D applied for the gash job before Ward came in, curiousity is this true?

Ok today at work, I served a sag, we got chatting at first I said I can't serve your kind, he laughed, we got chatting footy, said he regularly goes to see Yeovil too, then he said I must be a City fan, I said of course, then he mention SO'D applied for the gash job before Ward came in, curiousity is this true?

no,

The gas make all these things up to make themselfs sound bigger then they actually are,

Correct

He was given the job but there was either an insistence that he had to retain Buckle's back room staff or he wasn't allowed to bring his own people in. SO'D turned the opportunity down from that point.

As lucky escapes go, this has to be up there with the luckiest.

So SOD applied for the job and they rejected him?

Hahahahahahahahahaaaaa

A Bristol Rovers supporter told me that Alex Ferguson applied for one of the many vacancies at the club years ago. Said he was looking for a challenge as he felt he had done it all at Man Utd.

When Fergie was offered the role he turned it down because he said even he wasn't THAT good.

A Bristol Rovers supporter told me that Alex Ferguson applied for one of the many vacancies at the club years ago. Said he was looking for a challenge as he felt he had done it all at Man Utd.

When Fergie was offered the role he turned it down because he said even he wasn't THAT good.

I dont blame Fergie one bit for turning down this particular challenge.. treated like a contestant on The Apprentice.....it was a bloody cheek asking him to flog pegs in the car-park.

Archived