IGNORED

City Player

Bobby kellard hero

As part of the early bird season ticket offer last season we were entitled to 1 month free if you subscribed to city player.I don't know anybody who received it.I have been on to the club who were supposed to be looking into it and that was last march.So Adam Baker or whoever it may concern sort it out and don't make promises you can't keep in future.

As part of the early bird season ticket offer last season we were entitled to 1 month free if you subscribed to city player.I don't know anybody who received it.I have been on to the club who were supposed to be looking into it and that was last march.So Adam Baker or whoever it may concern sort it out and don't make promises you can't keep in future.

Hope DL is viewing this as BKH is not the only one, had a family ticket last year & no one received a free month viewing

I've just had a reply from the club.As the free month cannot be resolved with the football league who reneged on the deal and it affects other clubs as well,so for the month of august all video content,players interviews etc will be available on the clubs youtube site for free.As i'm due for renewal beginning of August i know what i will be doing.

Archived