IGNORED

Cracker On The Coaches

sglosbcfc

The thread on Beenie and me mixing him up with Mr Bean from CATS, got me thinking about a young lady who travelled on coach one and two in the late 80s. She had long dark hair and a cracking figure and was probably a teenager at the time (I was as well before the peedo comments arise). I remember at a few away games she got chants of 'get yer ti*s out for the lads' which I always felt was bang out of order as she was clearly very embarrassed (although I admit if she had obliged I would have been extremely happy). Anyone remember her or know if she still follows the City?

The thread on Beenie and me mixing him up with Mr Bean from CATS, got me thinking about a young lady who travelled on coach one and two in the late 80s. She had long dark hair and a cracking figure and was probably a teenager at the time (I was as well before the peedo comments arise). I remember at a few away games she got chants of 'get yer ti*s out for the lads' which I always felt was bang out of order as she was clearly very embarrassed (although I admit if she had obliged I would have been extremely happy). Anyone remember her or know if she still follows the City?

Wasn't Stacey Penton was it ?

Did she wear a black leather jacket most weeks?

I only started going regularly on Coach 2 in 1991 but there was a lovely girl called April who regularly went on Coach 1 around that time. She had long dark hair.

I only started going regularly on Coach 2 in 1991 but there was a lovely girl called April who regularly went on Coach 1 around that time. She had long dark hair.

You got it, that was the girl April, not sure if it was my teenage hormones but I remember her as an absolute knock out. Not sure if she wore a black leather jacket or not as my eyes were elsewhere. I said early late 80s but thinking about it again it would have been early 90s. Wonder if she still follows the City and looks anywhere near as good as she used to look.

Those chants were definitely unfair because of her age if nothing else. On the few occasions I spoke to her I found her to be an extremely pleasent young lady. I believe she was dating a Rovers youth team player at some point, but she was definitely true city.

Those chants were definitely unfair because of her age if nothing else. On the few occasions I spoke to her I found her to be an extremely pleasent young lady. I believe she was dating a Rovers youth team player at some point, but she was definitely true city.

Yea, I did cringe to be honest. It didn't happen at every away game but it certainly happened a handful of times. Not only was she young, but she didn't encourage anything like that at all and she was clearly embarrassed. Lovely girl and seemed a very loyal City supporter.

Archived