IGNORED

Our Top League Goalscorer This Season...

Coxy27

Considering that JET will be playing in an attacking role, and possibly even up front, Baldock's injuries and Davies possibly on the way out. Looks like a bit of an error to me that price of 14/1 on JET... Especially as Adomah and Pearson are a shorter price than he is, madness!

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/bristol-city/top-league-goalscorer

Considering that JET will be playing in an attacking role, and possibly even up front, Baldock's injuries and Davies possibly on the way out. Looks like a bit of an error to me that price of 14/1 on JET... Especially as Adomah and Pearson are a shorter price than he is, madness!

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/bristol-city/top-league-goalscorer

Pearson should be 12000/1 even then i wouldn't waste a pound.

In the Last two seasons, Pearson from deeper positions and less playing time in a much worse team has only scored 3 less than JET . . .

So would you have Pearson favourite?

I think not, and therefore I stand by what I said 100%. JET at 14/1 compared with Pearson at 12s is an error, and I work in betting.

So would you have Pearson favourite?

I think not, and therefore I stand by what I said 100%. JET at 14/1 compared with Pearson at 12s is an error, and I work in betting.

No, not personally, but stats dictate that if Pearson had been playing more games he could easily have scored more than JET . . .

Jet won't be top scorer he's never scored more then 6 in a season

Likelihood is you're right, but at 14/1 when he's likely to get a run of games in forward positions considering Davies has gone and Baldock is injury prone, that's decent value. Who else can win it is the question... Obviously Baldock, but he might leave or get injured, I don't think the price reflects that.

Sam Baldock will be our top goalscorer if he stays. unless we sign some other strong pacey striker not Harewood!

If he stays, and if he stays fit. JET only needs to have a 7% chance of being top scorer for my bet to have been good value. What are the chances that Baldock leaves or picks up a few injuries...

Archived