IGNORED

Fgr 3 Kl Red Dragons 4

Aizoon

Surely someone is going to take a chance on fatty Norwood soon enough, quality goal by him.

The most watched player outside the football league. Ive saw him many times & hes a talented lad but there must be reason why know one aint taken a punt on him yet? Noorwood being the biggest piss head in Stroud might have something to do with it......

The most watched player outside the football league. Ive saw him many times & hes a talented lad but there must be reason why know one aint taken a punt on him yet? Noorwood being the biggest piss head in Stroud might have something to do with it......

Hmm... Would I rather be the biggest piss head in Stroud and enjoy myself playing for FGR, or be teetotal and get rich playing in the FL? I think I'd choose the former, which probably explains why I'm not rich ;)

Hmm... Would I rather be the biggest piss head in Stroud and enjoy myself playing for FGR, or be teetotal and get rich playing in the FL? I think I'd choose the former, which probably explains why I'm not rich ;)

there's some competition for that role, Mr A!

I'm tee total and life's a whole heap more enjoyable when you don't need booze to have a good time, and you can remember having a good time, which is a bonus!

Surely someone is going to take a chance on fatty Norwood soon enough, quality goal by him.

Yep, very tidy player is Norwood, but he comes with a bit of baggage. Is it worth the gamble? Possibly.

Archived