IGNORED

Kelly Out Until End Of The Year

westonred

Killa and Reid gonna have to step up. Had high hopes for Kelly this season. Though he would be our captain

yeah, think Bobby may play a larger part this season. Personally think the lad will be just about okay in L1.

Wynter will have to have a massive season if we play Kilkenny and Reid. Very lightweight and he'll have to do a lot of tackling considering the other two wont. Personally hope Marv becomes fit sooner rather than later after hearing this.

Lets hope that's the only bit of bad news we get for a long while. We've had more than our fair share of injuries and upheavals over the past few seasons, remember when many of the squad were hit by that mystery virus a few years ago?

I hope he recovers quickly, only a few years back this was a career ending injury wasn't it.

I think if we were seriously thinking about adding another midfielder this has forced our hand.

I hate to say it, but this puts more pressure on us getting Albert out so we can free up some cash to strengthen. Don't want to see him go, but he won't play, so need to cash in and re invest.

Ritchie wellens for 12 months?

Or alternatively with Marvin and Pearson injured it might force us to keep him....

I wonder how much effect the recent weather had on this. Sounds like a change of direction caused it to go. Good news no contact was involved which should make it a straightforward snap and no other damage.

Archived