IGNORED

Wedlocks/east End Season Ticket

Stockwood gate

I have just got my first season ticket for me and my boy in the east end today , when I asked about picking our seats the lady in the club shop said even though the season ticket will have a seat allocated to it all seats are unreserved and you can sit where you like is this correct thanks

Correct

Yep but to be fair if you want to have "your seat" (not the one on the season ticket) Then head down to the front, First 10 rows where you can sit or stand where you want, Its pretty empty down there due to everyone wanting to be at the top. If you head down there then you will pretty much have those seats all season

For the first season I took my son down the front and he played with other lads his age, by the giant kenco jar. The last two games he went too he stood on a seat in the top left hand corner with my mates and had a great time.

We have a deal that the east end is the only place he can swear. Dont tell mum!

For the first season I took my son down the front and he played with other lads his age, by the giant kenco jar. The last two games he went too he stood on a seat in the top left hand corner with my mates and had a great time.

We have a deal that the east end is the only place he can swear. Dont tell mum!

Use to be the same with me haha the only place I could swear was Ashton Gate wherever it may be, I used to love it!

Archived