IGNORED

Free Travel To Away Games !

foghornred

http://fsf.org.uk/blog/view/Stoke-City-offer-fans-free-transport

Well done Stoke City who are paying for coaches to away games which means that they should have quite a following away next season.

I know that other clubs have paid for their fans to go away for certain matches but for a season is unheard of.

I can't remember Bristol city giving free transport but somewhere in my brain I think that they have done once,but wouldn't it be good if say for ever 10 coach journeys you get one free or something like that ?

http://fsf.org.uk/blog/view/Stoke-City-offer-fans-free-transport

Well done Stoke City who are paying for coaches to away games which means that they should have quite a following away next season.

I know that other clubs have paid for their fans to go away for certain matches but for a season is unheard of.

I can't remember Bristol city giving free transport but somewhere in my brain I think that they have done once,but wouldn't it be good if say for ever 10 coach journeys you get one free or something like that ?

Good on them.

Any news on when the Royal Baby is due?

When it comes to 'coaches' ,,, seems like Stoke are making all the right moves this year!! :)

Stoke City striker Cameron Jerome has criticised the lack of squad rotation under previous manager Tony Pulis.

Pulis left the club by mutual consent in May and was replaced by Mark Hughes.

"There's no guarantees [for places under Hughes] but before in the old regime, there was a guaranteed XI who played," Jerome told BBC Radio Stoke.

"No matter what happened, how you trained or if you came on and did well in the games you were involved in, you were still never going to start."

Jerome made only 15 Premier League starts, but was used 34 times from the bench for the Potters, under Pulis after joining the club in 2011 from Birmingham City.

And Jerome continued: "I think a few of the lads who didn't play as much under the old regime won't be disheartened by the fact a new manager's come in with a new method and a new way of thinking.

Penis still as popular as ever then... :farmer:

Free coaches to Brentford couple of years ago....prior to that QPR back in 77 or 78 I think?....at least thats the last two I was on

and dont forget the mystery tour that came free with the Milwall away game in promo season,,,,, that would normally have cost a fortune....

Archived