IGNORED

V Hartlepool United

Roadrunner

Part of a programme about memorable play off finals, all day is pretty much previous play off finals and reports from the clubs of the football league

It wasn't the best of games if memory serves me right, oh with the exception of the last three or four minutes.

That said, just thinking about those last few minutes gets the heart pumping and the goose bumps..( I don't know, bumping I guess)

It wasn't the best of games if memory serves me right, oh with the exception of the last three or four minutes.

That said, just thinking about those last few minutes gets the heart pumping and the goose bumps..( I don't know, bumping I guess)

That's probably the loudest I've ever heard Ashton Gate as an all seater venue - just goes to show if everyone in the ground did their part, the place would be rocking. Unfortunately, it takes moments like this to get everyone excited - they're probably too busy queuing up for another round at that time of match most days.

That's probably the loudest I've ever heard Ashton Gate as an all seater venue - just goes to show if everyone in the ground did their part, the place would be rocking. Unfortunately, it takes moments like this to get everyone excited - they're probably too busy queuing up for another round at that time of match most days.

That's the way it's always been'

Archived