IGNORED

Buying Tickets Online

Wardie

I know there have been a few topics about this lately but just wondering if anyone can help me out.

Just been online to buy a ticket for my old man for the Bradford game. Found the new system all very easy to use until payment. It didn't give me the option to have my ticket delivered or be printed at home so I just left the postage option blank. Once my payment went through and I was able to work out how to print off my e ticket I noticed that I had been charge £1 postage?! I know its only a quid but I found that a bit strange considering I've just printed the ticket off myself!

Anyone else had anything similar to this?

Cheers

The pinned message is helpful - up to a point. Unfortunately there is nobody available on any of the phone numbers on a Saturday though.

The new online ticket site states that old usernames & passwords wiil not work - correct. However if you try to register using the same email address, it says its already in use.

there was promise of an email to explain how previous users could set up a username and password, but I haven't had that. Has anyone else?

If so, could they paste the contents in this thread?

Thanks.

The pinned message is helpful - up to a point. Unfortunately there is nobody available on any of the phone numbers on a Saturday though.

The new online ticket site states that old usernames & passwords wiil not work - correct. However if you try to register using the same email address, it says its already in use.

there was promise of an email to explain how previous users could set up a username and password, but I haven't had that. Has anyone else?

If so, could they paste the contents in this thread?

Thanks.

As soon as I went onto the new online site I just clicked on forgot password or words to that effect, 2 mins later I had a different password sent to me to the one I had used on the old site.

Just set up a new password when I logged in then.

Yes me to.you must click on forgot password.

Thanks for those who suggested this, but it doesn't work for me. When I enter my email address as an existing customer trying to change password, it says it can't trace my account. However, if I try to use the same email address to register as a new customer, it says it's already in use!

Thanks for those who suggested this, but it doesn't work for me. When I enter my email address as an existing customer trying to change password, it says it can't trace my account. However, if I try to use the same email address to register as a new customer, it says it's already in use!

I've now managed to register using my name but my wife's email address. Shes is NOT going to be happy getting emails from a football club!

I've now managed to register using my name but my wife's email address. Shes is NOT going to be happy getting emails from a football club!

Managed to register & buy two tickets.

But when I opted to print them, it only printed one!

Getting upset now.

I had same problem getting new password, kept telling me had no record of my account.

Rang ticket office to order for Bradford game and got it all sorted by the very helpful Wendy.

If you come on her at all Wendy, thank you.

Cheers Chris.

Is it only in business hours where you are e-mailed a new password?

I clicked on 'forgotten password' and punched in the e-mail address I am registered with but not yet had a new password e-mailed back

Ta

I spoke to the ticket office and they sorted me out with a password to log in.

I wanted to print my ticket and managed to avoid paying the £1 postage charge. There were 2 buttons to select, either 'buy' or 'go to checkout'. If you click on buy it asks you to select 1 in the postage drop and asks you to select a 1 form the drop down, but if you just hit go to checkout, you can skip paying the postage.

Printing the ticket was easy enough - after putting in my card details it gives you the option to either print or export to PDF.

Turned out to be more straight forward than at first glance

I spoke to the ticket office and they sorted me out with a password to log in.

I wanted to print my ticket and managed to avoid paying the £1 postage charge. There were 2 buttons to select, either 'buy' or 'go to checkout'. If you click on buy it asks you to select 1 in the postage drop and asks you to select a 1 form the drop down, but if you just hit go to checkout, you can skip paying the postage.

Printing the ticket was easy enough - after putting in my card details it gives you the option to either print or export to PDF.

Turned out to be more straight forward than at first glance

Easy to print if you can print straight away I logged out then went home to print them logged in and there is no way of printing them

Managed to register & buy two tickets.

But when I opted to print them, it only printed one!

Getting upset now.

I found if you right click on the export to pdf option and print preview. select print at 60% and it works a treat, printed on one page

I found if you right click on the export to pdf option and print preview. select print at 60% and it works a treat, printed on one page

Having phoned the club, they emailed me a link to go in and print again. All OK now.

I think I missed the point that there is a Print button and a Print All button - looks like you need to press the latter for more than one ticket.

Can anyone help. I have just tried buying 3 tickets for tomorrow's game. But I keep getting a message saying 400 bad request. Anyone know what is going on? As I know there has been a few problems with this new system. Also, can I collect at the ground? Or do I have to print off the tickets? Cheers

Archived