IGNORED

Why Does Everyone Think "sacked?"

Big Red Rich

I'm not so sure that Steve L would get rid of him with 2 years left on his contract. Its easy for a player to see out his contract but no so with a manager. Maybe Danny felt he had taken the club as far as he could??

It only says "Bristol City have parted company" not sacked?

I'm not so sure that Steve L would get rid of him with 2 years left on his contract. Its easy for a player to see out his contract but no so with a manager. Maybe Danny felt he had taken the club as far as he could??

It only says "Bristol City have parted company" not sacked?

I have read a few reports suggesting that Danny "Has been relieved of his duties".

Thats a good point, i hope he has resigned, that way we won't have to pay out his contract, didn't really think about him resigning, as i was so peed off about him going, but if it is because he thinks he has taken the club as far as he can, then I'm glad he did the right thing. One thing for sure, is that we won't find out until the morning.

Sky sports news say sacked!
Well that makes it worse in my view - why come out with statements of support one day then sack him the next!?!

Sorry but ................ well actually words fail me. I'll wait and see what the official anouncement says before passing judgement.

Archived