IGNORED

Curtis Main

Mr Wendall

"Main's main attributes are his physical presence and powerful shot. It has been said that Main spends up to 40 hours a week in the gym enhancing his physique."

He is 6 foot 1, have heard a few reports about him in the past, might be more of a Stead replacement if we don't go for Harewood...

"Main's main attributes are his physical presence and powerful shot. It has been said that Main spends up to 40 hours a week in the gym enhancing his physique."

He is 6 foot 1, have heard a few reports about him in the past, might be more of a Stead replacement if we don't go for Harewood...

oh yes please.........................................

Is he much of a goal scorer?

From the little I know, he could be. I wouldn't read to much into stats as he is someone who has made his appearances from the bench. I haven't seen him live, but I just phoned up my boro supporting mate who reckons he is fast strong and has a tidy finish. Because he hasn't come through any real youth system, he is a bit raw, but they have high hopes for him. So I doubt it will be permanent

Just quickly asked a Middlesbrough fan about him, here's his comments.

'quality player. If we let him go out on loan it's a joke, we need him.'

When I asked about his relatively low goalscoring record... 'that's because we're an awful team. The boy is going to be very big.'

Obviously it's only a forum rumour but sounds ideal if we are in for him!

Edit - And from different Boro fan, 'not heard anything, not in squad today though. He'd be unreal in league 1. He's good enough for the championship just need games'.

An average of 1 goal for every 8 games. No ta

Ffs are you ever anything but negative?

I don't get why you bother to support this club, all you ever seem to do is moan!

He's 21, late coming into the professional game so hasn't had the luxury of being brought through an academy, give the guy a break.

Ffs are you ever anything but negative?

I don't get why you bother to support this club, all you ever seem to do is moan!

He's 21, late coming into the professional game so hasn't had the luxury of being brought through an academy, give the guy a break.

Just the opposite, Main made his debut for Darlington at just 15!

According to the link, this guy expired some time ago. To be honest I'd rather see us picking up some young, hungry, alive players if we are to progress.

SOD OUT

This just made me laugh. The wife asked what I was laughing at. Couldn't be bothered to explain. Mrs now in a mood. Thanks 86!

Archived