IGNORED

Christmas Dinner

Nogbad the Bad

Gettin in early eh? why not.

Is it work do, family do, or just a do do. How many people, whta are your expectations of this dinner, over what period of time, Do you want to fly out somewhere, or stay in England, does it have to be Bristol, local? What is your budget, are you looking to book now to save money, or just looking for ideals at the moment?

... God, not long before the Xmas jingles appear on TV.... *crys* I hate Xmas, despise it almost as much as NYE...then there is January, Feb...COLD I TELL THEE!!

Gettin in early eh? why not.

Is it work do, family do, or just a do do. How many people, whta are your expectations of this dinner, over what period of time, Do you want to fly out somewhere, or stay in England, does it have to be Bristol, local? What is your budget, are you looking to book now to save money, or just looking for ideals at the moment?

... God, not long before the Xmas jingles appear on TV.... *crys* I hate Xmas, despise it almost as much as NYE...then there is January, Feb...COLD I TELL THEE!!

Just family CH, and the closer to central Bristol the better, though willing to drive to the outskirts for the right place.

Some people apparently book up the same place again in January for the next Xmas - I'm trying to find out where a few of these exceptional, reasonable value festive venues are!!

The cottage is a nice place for Christmas meal - it's not extravagant, but it's a nice setting, log fire, honest food, cosy atmosphere. and if you don your jacket and brave the cold you can sit outside and watch the city lights as you have a tot of whisky.

Just family CH, and the closer to central Bristol the better, though willing to drive to the outskirts for the right place.

Some people apparently book up the same place again in January for the next Xmas - I'm trying to find out where a few of these exceptional, reasonable value festive venues are!!

Good stuff, give yourselves the day off aye, never had Xmas dinner there but Hotel du Van was one of the best restaurants I used to visit to in Bristol, that was a long time ago mind, is it still there?

..Just checked, Yeps. :yawn: and they are starting to take bookings for Xmas 0117 9255577 call 9-5pm

I imagine it would be a nice atmosphere, cosey and central location too.

Archived