IGNORED

Nobody Has A Clue

Why is it we have so many fans who truely have no idea about football

I am so angry with all the majority of the posts that hve happened since sunday

All the Danny out business has been scandelous and i hope now they are all happy as they have now helped to knock us back to square one

What pisses me off the most is how vocal these people can be that they want somebody out, yet how bloody quiet everyone is during the bloody matches.

Where are you all then when the team needs you?

I don't think that any new manager will make any further improvement and I wish that all you moaning ######s would just f off and become glory chelsea boys and be done with it

I don't wish to offend anyone but am really annoyed by it all.

More than any emoticon

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

###### off, every person i know on here who has been anti willson, are the most vocal and passionate fans we have. (not saying that pro-willson fans aren't passionate as there are some i know who are). You have been registered on here for what about a month, and you make suppositions about the support of people on here. Let me ask you from where did the yellow Subbers pop up, from where are a large proportion of fans who go to the crappy away games where there are only a few hundred of us there. They are on here, and surprise surprise some of them are anti willson.

get real , if we hadnt been playing such a defensive midfield for half a season, and played players out of position, centre half at left back , left back at left wing and left wing on the bench then maybe we'd be out of this CRAP division and Mr Wilson would be the toast of Bristol.

But sadly he decided on ALL of the above and lives and dies by his mistakes, I'd say SL had given him far more budget than most managers in this division and some of the 1st in rersources and had to suffer mediocre performances for his payback.

Not a suprise in all honesty , may be Edsons letter struck home.

Why is it we have so many fans who truely have no idea about football

I am so angry with all the majority of the posts that hve happened since sunday

All the Danny out business has been scandelous and i hope now they are all happy as they have now helped to knock us back to square one

What pisses me off the most is how vocal these people can be that they want somebody out, yet how bloody quiet everyone is during the bloody matches.

I don't think that any new manager will make any further improvement and I wish that all you moaning ######s would just f off and become glory chelsea boys and be done with it

I don't wish to offend anyone but am really annoyed by it all.

More than any emoticon

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

here here

I've supported City for about over 12 years now since moving to bristol when I was about 11 and have cringed everywhere around the ground by the comments i have heard on what and what shouldn't happen with this team and I am sorry but there are a huge amount of fans at city who live in a complete fantasy world and really do not seem to have the foggiest about what making a truely good football team involves

I hate to critisise but this annocement has brought it out of me.

Maybe Danny should go but its the people who winge and moan all the time that really are beginning to get on my nerves

Ashton Gate since they built the Ateyo stand for me has become a complete mourg (think i've spelt that wrong)

Apart from when the fans want to complain then all the seat banging starts

Why do we find it so hard to just support the team

I know with the support we have we should be in a higher division but it takes the fans support as well to get us there

I hope everyone can forgive me for my outburst now, but I've had a few jars and have just come home to this news

Guest rob_the_red

Well said Gazowenred...

all these 'city' fans claiming they not going next year cos of whats happened or they're not going to renew their non existant season ticket,

surley we should be supporting city, not threatening a boycott cos things havent gone to plan or our (ex) managers' made a few dodgy decisions....

CITY TILL I DIE.....

NO MATTER WHAT

Guest rob_the_red

As the song goes,

I love u CITY

My only CITY

You make me happy,

When skies are blue and RED AND WHITE

You'll never notice,

How much I love you,

So please dont take MY CITY away

Guest Spike

When i can see a match i cheer from beggining to end and I think Wilson was a good manager but not for us.... we need a manager who can make us cheer and help us get promoted

all these 'city' fans claiming they not going next year cos of whats happened or they're not going to renew their non existant season ticket,

No claims about it. I didnt renew at the start of last season and I was intending to pick and choose the matches in the forthcoming season. This was entirely due to DW. The City fans I know from around here have similar views.

So long as Mr Roeder isnt appointed i'll seriously consider another season ticket.

I've supported City for about over 12 years now since moving to bristol when I was about 11 and have cringed everywhere around the ground by the comments i have heard on what and what shouldn't happen with this team and I am sorry but there are a huge amount of fans at city who live in a complete fantasy world and really do not seem to have the foggiest about what making a truely good football team involves

I hate to critisise but this annocement has brought it out of me.

Maybe Danny should go but its the people who winge and moan all the time that really are beginning to get on my nerves

Ashton Gate since they built the Ateyo stand for me has become a complete mourg (think i've spelt that wrong)

Apart from when the fans want to complain then all the seat banging starts

Why do we find it so hard to just support the team

I know with the support we have we should be in a higher division but it takes the fans support as well to get us there

I hope everyone can forgive me for my outburst now, but I've had a few jars and have just come home to this news

I agree that many city fans do know absolutely sod all about football, but very few of the people on here are those fans. To be honest come up with some reasons why Willson should have stayed which are concrete?

He has wasted money, he has had 4 years to get us up and has failed every time, his tactics are on the whole very poor, i have seen him throw away countelss games by deciding to sit back on precarious leads, Swindon is a perfect example, they pinned us back for 15 minuites and we stayed there, we barely got out of our half and it wasn't because Swindon were hammering us for the whole second half, after the first 15 mins after they had thrown everything at us and got nothing we should have come out and destroyed them, but no Willson decided to sit back. Agaisnt brighton at home he plays a defensive game which fails miserably, then less than a month later he employs the same tactics against brighton again.

I have actually found more people who know nothing about football that blindly support Willson, every person i know who has a good knowledge of football, didn't want willson to stay. Eg i made the heanous crime at swindon of suggesting that after 15-20 mins of pressure and we still hadn't come out, that mabye a chance was in order, i got lambasted by some muppet, who decided that Willson was god, who then decided were were in some way comparable to Wigan in ability but then to seal the argument him and his lady friend decided to proclaim that we are better than wigan because their strikers are to quote "third division poo" Que much laughing from me and my mates, and they shut up when they realised eventually the Robberts and Ellington are actually very good strikers.

The people who whinge and moan at games annoy the hell out of me, i can take criticism when it is even in some way justified, but much of the time even against Willson at AG it is rubbish, they usually lambast him when he does something right, :laugh:

:laugh:

Ok, so I'm being outdone by the people I'm accusing of getting DW out of also trying to keep him in.

I guess what I'm saying is ok perhaps Danny has had his chance and should go but before Danny was in charge it was always the same (especially since the ateyo stand came about) of the fans not getting behind the team and shouting there arses off but saving there voices for in case we played poo and they could bang there seats or shout verbals at the players

I just get so angry by the fickel support we have sometimes

My other halfs family are all gasheads and they take the piss out of me saying that City fans are so fickle

What pisses me off more than most is that to a degree they are right

How much would that piss you off?

The board the players and the manager have I feel given 100% to this club I we just moan and moan and moan

So ok Danny hasn't made it this year and perhaps its time for something new

I feel its also time we woke up to where we feel the team should be and just supported them whatever

:laugh:

Ok, so I'm being outdone by the people I'm accusing of getting DW out of also trying to keep him in.

I guess what I'm saying is ok perhaps Danny has had his chance and should go but before Danny was in charge it was always the same (especially since the ateyo stand came about) of the fans not getting behind the team and shouting there arses off but saving there voices for in case we played poo and they could bang there seats or shout verbals at the players

I just get so angry by the fickel support we have sometimes

My other halfs family are all gasheads and they take the piss out of me saying that City fans are so fickle

What pisses me off more than most is that to a degree they are right

How much would that piss you off?

The board the players and the manager have I feel given 100% to this club I we just moan and moan and moan

So ok Danny hasn't made it this year and perhaps its time for something new

I feel its also time we woke up to where we feel the team should be and just supported them whatever

I know what you mean, but a part if not a significant part of Rovers demise has been played by their fans willingness to accept crap. When you are not getting what you should get for the financial outlay that has been made.

Look at Liverpool, probably the most loyal and best supporters in the country, but when they are not getting what they should get for the money paid, they call for the managers head. Are the Liverpool fans fickle, or is it just that they will not accept anything other than the best that can be achieved by their club ?

The only time I whinge is when it is obvious that the players can not be arsed toget them selves up for a game. Take Wycombe at home - then we play QPR and Green ########e at home and suddenly the players are up for it??? What has changed???

The players are wearing the Red shirt should - no must- put everything into every game, not just when they feel like it. :laugh:

I must admit that i have skipped most of this thread because i wanted to give my reply.

NOW, i have wanted Wilson out for ages, as everyone on this board will agree. I do not hate Wilson, i just do not think that he can take the club any further than he did.

I have been more than vocal on this subject on this board BUT i will not do it in the ground. Not because i am fickle but because i believe that in the ground you support your team and your club.

Now, I'm sorry if that upsets you BUT I DONT REALLY CARE.

Archived