IGNORED

Who's Your Signing Of The Season And Why?

ciderbeans

For me it is Jordan wynter. People were rightly hesitant on declaring his ability but I think we can all say he has been an anchor in pre season and brings an air of calmness to the midfield. Without trying to sound cliche, he does play that 'vieira role' and it will be key for us to protect the back four this season. he will also provide an outlet between defence and midfield to play the ball so we avoid the hoof ball.

What are other people's thoughts?

For me it is Jordan wynter. People were rightly hesitant on declaring his ability but I think we can all say he has been an anchor in pre season and brings an air of calmness to the midfield. Without trying to sound cliche, he does play that 'vieira role' and it will be key for us to protect the back four this season. he will also provide an outlet between defence and midfield to play the ball so we avoid the hoof ball.

A bit early to answer this.

give it a few games into the Season and then i'll tell you. Wynters making all the right notes though.

Getting new CBs after the last few seasons where it has been obvious it has been a problem area - so for me so far Flint. But the season has not started so we don't really know how things will pan out. TBH i'm looking forward to seeing how Bryan/Reid and Burns get on in the first team. Looking forward to see if JET can pull of some magic, and whether Baldock can hit the back of the net enough. Will the team be able to play the attacking, passing football I enjoy --------- will be interesting to find out.

Vieira role? Vieira was a box to box all action midfielder completely different to the role Wynter has been doing very well.

Far too early for this sort of thing but we seem to have addressed a few key areas, so lets wait and see how it works out.

Archived