IGNORED

Another Triumph For Swindle

Aizoon

I was there, it was terrible, an absolute shambles and as I said many times I'd have been so embarresed if it happned at the Gate

Firstly, there was the whole ticketing fiasco. People paying £40/50/60 (more fool them) for a ticket which were then reduced to £10 a few days before the event.

Secondly, it took an hour to get served in the Arkells. The two lads behind the bar literally could not have worked any slower. They didnt even know how to pour a drink without it frothing up! The ambled about like they had all night.

Then it started raining, and stewards allowed anyone to sit in the stand (which was £20 after ticket reduction) so a lot of people were kicking off that they'd paid more to sit down and yet people who had paid £10 were able to sit down also.

Add to that the fact that the power went out and there was very little communication as to how long it would be. Power cut around 8.15 and came back on about 10pm thats shocking for a music concert.

The only group I was even that fussed about were Blue (say what you like, its an extreme guilty pleasure!) and instead of 45 minutes their slot was cut to 15 and Peter Andre given a full hour!!

On the subject of Peter Andre, I have no idea how this guy is as famous and popular as he is. One overplayed song from what 15 years ago and then living off a sympathy vote ever since. The guy cannot sing to save his life and has absolutely no stage presence or "charisma" at all. Very boring!

I was there, it was terrible, an absolute shambles and as I said many times I'd have been so embarresed if it happned at the Gate

Firstly, there was the whole ticketing fiasco. People paying £40/50/60 (more fool them) for a ticket which were then reduced to £10 a few days before the event.

Secondly, it took an hour to get served in the Arkells. The two lads behind the bar literally could not have worked any slower. They didnt even know how to pour a drink without it frothing up! The ambled about like they had all night.

Then it started raining, and stewards allowed anyone to sit in the stand (which was £20 after ticket reduction) so a lot of people were kicking off that they'd paid more to sit down and yet people who had paid £10 were able to sit down also.

Add to that the fact that the power went out and there was very little communication as to how long it would be. Power cut around 8.15 and came back on about 10pm thats shocking for a music concert.

The only group I was even that fussed about were Blue (say what you like, its an extreme guilty pleasure!) and instead of 45 minutes their slot was cut to 15 and Peter Andre given a full hour!!

On the subject of Peter Andre, I have no idea how this guy is as famous and popular as he is. One overplayed song from what 15 years ago and then living off a sympathy vote ever since. The guy cannot sing to save his life and has absolutely no stage presence or "charisma" at all. Very boring!

Why were you there?

I have a lot of admiration for you, it takes guts to admit you have a penchant for the likes of Atomic kitten and Peter Andre yet alone attempt to attend a non concert of theirs. ;)

I have a lot of admiration for you, it takes guts to admit you have a penchant for the likes of Atomic kitten and Peter Andre yet alone attempt to attend a non concert of theirs. ;)

it also takes guts to go to the county ground when city arent playing there :)

Archived