IGNORED

Audley Harrison

Manon

Seriously? This guys career was over about three fights ago, yet he still think s he can get two more?? It's shameless money grabbing, and I hope no promoter takes him on. No doubt he'll just fall down in round 1 without throwing a punch like he usually does...

From bbc:

BOXING

Olympic gold medallist Audley Harrisonwants two more fights before ending his career at the end of the year and wants a match-up against British heavyweight Derek Chisora.

He tweeted:

"Looking at the horizon I can see my finish line ... By end of year it's likely over & out. Determined to get two wins before I go.

"He knows, his promoter knows, styles makes fights. Small brawlers are good for me."

I'd fancy my chances against Audley he's that bad.

He'd destroy any person on this forum. In professional terms, he's an embarrassment, Should have hung up his gloves years ago.

Another case of a Brit boxer being over hyped young and failing to deliver. It will happen with the next batch too.

He'd destroy any person on this forum. In professional terms, he's an embarrassment, Should have hung up his gloves years ago.

Another case of a Brit boxer being over hyped young and failing to deliver. It will happen with the next batch too.

Obviously he would.

However I'm not sure he'd have BigTone :boxing::thumbsup:

I reckon Monkeh could take him.

he would have to throw a punch to destroy anyone on this forum, again very unlikely!!!

Archived