IGNORED

Cardiff Bid For Caulker

Touch_my_butter

Come on Steve, Cough up 12 Million to get Caulker back on a 10 year contract!!

In all seriousness, I think he should stay at Spurs as he will soon be a first-team regular.

Not sure AVB is that keen on him.

• Admin

In all seriousness, I think he should stay at Spurs as he will soon be a first-team regular.

Trouble is he has been waiting in the wings for possibly too long now - every season is supposedly "his breakthrough" season.

Regular games may be the difference between being on the plane to Brazil next summer than not

Come on Steve, Cough up 12 Million to get Caulker back on a 10 year contract!!

absolutely no chance will he be a regular any time soon...and he will be further down the pecking order once Bale goes for £85m and they reinforce their entire spine of the team.....didnt think he would ever become a regular at a top club when he left City. Premier League player yes, but top player for big club and country is debatable

absolutely no chance will he be a regular any time soon...and he will be further down the pecking order once Bale goes for £85m and they reinforce their entire spine of the team.....didnt think he would ever become a regular at a top club when he left City. Premier League player yes, but top player for big club and country is debatable

I think he'll be an ideal partner for Vertonghen.

Dawson will be on the decline soon, Kaboul is quite injury prone.

If he was to leave then I think he could do better than Cardiff.

Agree with this. Makes far too many mistakes and was shocking in the under 21 tourmament. Certainly has potential though.

Are Cardiff just trying to get one up on Swansea after he was there on loan too. I loved him here and he certainly stood out by being a class above in most matches. I saw him play for team GB in the Olympics and he was fairly anonymous sadly. I'd hate him to go to Cardiff though.

What a player, in my opinion he could be the difference between Cardiff going or staying in the Premiership. If he was on the plane to Rio in one years time I would have the up most confidence that he would deliver, definitely in 5 years time I expect him to be at a top Prem club and a regular England starter... Maybe i'm over-hyping him a bit but he's the one future England player that hasn't yet been over-hyped by the whole nation like Wilshere, Rooney and Walcott have been. If he can stay injury free and get regular appearances then he may achieve great things for his Country and in club football, Spurs would be stupid to let him go at this stage!

I think he'll be an ideal partner for Vertonghen.

Dawson will be on the decline soon, Kaboul is quite injury prone.

If he was to leave then I think he could do better than Cardiff.

I agree with Brizzle Jordan, AVB is playing him more and has said he has potential. I think he can be a starter for Spurs.

...good move if it happens, he'd become a high profile big fish in a small pond, and could then go on to bigger and better things with a 'name' & 'reputation' behind him. At moment he's a little under the radar & lurking in the shadows of others at Spurs, he needs his own 'spotlight' to shine on him ans Cardiff could be just the place to put him on centre stage.

(ok its Cardiff but 'no pain no gain' as they say... he'd soon be 'spotted' & moving on up to the top after a spell in Malasia.. )

What a player, in my opinion he could be the difference between Cardiff going or staying in the Premier League. If he was on the plane to Rio in one years time I would have the up most confidence that he would deliver, definitely in 5 years time I expect him to be at a top Prem club and a regular England starter... Maybe i'm over-hyping him a bit but he's the one future England player that hasn't yet been over-hyped by the whole nation like Wilshere, Rooney and Walcott have been. If he can stay injury free and get regular appearances then he may achieve great things for his Country and in club football, Spurs would be stupid to let him go at this stage!

Theres a good reason he hasnt been over-hyped. He is nowhere near the same calibre of player as Wilshere, Walcott (last season) and Oxlaide-Chamberlain (judging on international performances)

I dont know if you've actually seen much of Caulker since he left but he clearly isnt international level yet. He was fairly anonymous during the Olympics for Team GB and in the Under 21s he had a bit of a shocker to be perfectly honest.

I agree he would be more suited to a mid Prem team to get some regular games, someone like Everton, Villa, Stoke, Sunderland, Newcastle where he would be a starter.

He's got a few years before he's a full England international I think and now needs to start cementing a regular starting place at domestic level, Cardiff could be a good move for him. I certainly wouldn't lose any admiration or respect for the lad if he went there.

Cardiff City are set to break their club record transfer fee again, as they look to sign Tottenham defender Steven Caulker, report Wales Online.

The Bluebirds are reportedly close to agreeing a deal with the 21-year-old, with Caulker believed to be in Cardiff undergoing a medical.

The exact value of the deal is not known at this stage but it is likely to be more than the £8.5m paid for Andreas Cornelius.

Cardiff City are set to break their club record transfer fee again, as they look to sign Tottenham defender Steven Caulker, report Wales Online.

The Bluebirds are reportedly close to agreeing a deal with the 21-year-old, with Caulker believed to be in Cardiff undergoing a medical.

The exact value of the deal is not known at this stage but it is likely to be more than the £8.5m paid for Andreas Cornelius.

I only had to play 2m for cornelius on fifa!! Rip offs

Archived