IGNORED

New Lansdown Interview

BUTOR

I feel embarrassed for him. Whilst other clubs have been able to buy players from the lower leagues and turn a tidy profit on them, we have signed premier league mercenaries (AA aside) that have cost us dearly. I'm not after players kissing the shirt or saying how much they love the club, just players who are motivated to do well is good enough for me & this has been severely lacking.

As always, an honest interview & I'm pleased with the direction the club is going in currently.

Also just read that. Throwing money at the club clearly didn't work. Glad we're now looking at building a young squad and I'm sure Lansdown will still back SOD should the need arise. It's all about getting value for money now. Hopefully our recent signings fall into this category.

Quite interesting, says he is embarrassed about spending 50m on the club. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23501929

"i look back and it was a mistake" it was Steve as was the "judge me on Tinnion" and the other managers...........um you employed. Spilt milk and all that, time to move on and get back to basics.

Thanks for sticking with it though onwards and upwards.

Archived